Recent Posts

Living Life
on 7/11/11 11:28 pm - Riverside, CA
Topic: RE: Tremendous Tuesday Talk, What's Up?
Good Morning Calif....

DD is very happy about where she is  and everyday she is doing better....She thought that a rehab would be a lot like convalescent home and that we where sending her there to die. The first day she cried most of the time, but after getting a trip around the place she learned it was NOT a hold place until she passes. OMG!! she made the whole family stress out.

Today and tomorrow I work, but after that I am off until next friday. LOL What a great week off its going to be. Seeing my good buddie and spending time watching the world go by. What more can one person ask for.

I wish you alll a great day.

Have peace in your heart and in your minds.

Luana
newbarb2
on 7/11/11 11:21 pm
Topic: RE: Situations (Hope everyone has a great day !
Melody,

So glad to hear your right foot is doing better.  You are really rocking on your weight loss too, congratulations!!!  That's awesome.

Hugs,
Barb

newbarb2
on 7/11/11 11:19 pm
Topic: Tremendous Tuesday Talk, What's Up?
Good Morning Cali Friends,

Hope everyone is doing well.  Is it Friday yet?  LOL 

Eileen:  Did you fire up the BBQ last night?  I love to BBQ and always looking for good ideas, so please share if you have recipes!  Back to work tomorrow eh?  Hope it's slow and easy for you.

Lu:  So glad to hear DD is settled in to her rehab place.  That will be peace of mind for you while you're in Vegas I'm sure.  I hope you and Steph have a wonderful time, can't wait to hear all about your trip.  Pictures or does everything stay in Vegas?

Ted:  Great to see you post.  Hope you had a great day.  I know exactly what you mean about getting on track, I'm trying to do the same.  I hope you check in again!

ACB: I hope you were able to leave work early yesterday and take your walk.  You're only a month out, so your insides are still healing.  You're doing great though it sounds, you go girl!

D:  OMG, they were all heart giving you ten bucks eh?  I sure do hope they find your luggage and fast.  That only happened to me once, and strangely enough it happened at Sea-Tac but I had it back that night, on my door step in the middle of the night!  I hope that the rest of your trip is better and your dinner tonight is wonderful as you've certainly earned it.

I wish everyone a great day and remember to do something nice just for you.  

Hugs,
Barb

Lee ~
on 7/11/11 1:23 pm - CA
Topic: RE: Question for Kaiser patients Especially richmond Kaiser
Sounds good.  I look like my picture, so please be sure to say hello!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Melody Deutsch
on 7/11/11 10:50 am - CA
Thank you Nicole.............I'm hanging  LOL
Melody 

shantele7824
on 7/11/11 10:36 am - SAN PABLO, CA
Topic: RE: Question for Kaiser patients Especially richmond Kaiser
thanks so much for the information, I will tell her about the support group and hopefully we will see u soon!
First Meeting with Surgeon:2/10/2011  weight was 460
Surgery Date:5/03/2011  Weight was 428
Revsion To RNY 06/26/2012 Weight 

Mommy_AIC
on 7/11/11 10:06 am
Topic: RE: Just Another Manic Monday
The past two days has been trying to say the least!!  The airline lost my luggage and do not even have a clue where it is!  They ok'd a credit of $100 for essentials at 6am this morning, what is open at 6 am (nothing).  I at least wore a half way decent outfit on the plane so I wore that again today.  Just got back from the mall and Walmart.  This is turning out to be a horrible trip so far, only light at the end of the tunnel is I get to meet an old friend for dinner tomorrow.

the week has go get better!! Right!!
D~
r
eached goal ~ its all about maintaining now!
acbbrown
on 7/11/11 7:47 am - Granada Hills, CA
I had a super crazy morning at work - and by the afternoon I was pooped! I'm thinking about calling it a day (it's only 2:45!!) and sneaking out. I think a nice walk is in order since it's not burning up outside.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Nicole S.
on 7/11/11 7:17 am - Vallejo, CA
I am so glad to hear that you are doing well Melody!  7lbs is still 7 lbs and its a loss - something to be proud of!  Hang in there!!
~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

bigcoop
on 7/11/11 6:51 am - CA
Hello all,   not much planned for today.I wanted to make sure I joined in on this Cali board party.I will be orking hard o gt back on track with my diet after slipping a bit.Wishing everyone the best
                      TED
Most Active