How wonderful!! Love the ...

Kristi S.
on 5/7/03 10:14 am - Canterbury, CT
RNY on 08/05/03 with
How wonderful!! Love the new site. Congrats to all you CT post-ops, and good luck to all you pre-ops. I go this friday, May 9th for my psych eval and then the 28th for my nutritionist meeting. My PCP has done my letter of clearance, the ultrasound was clear, and life is looking great!! Dr. Aranow is Middlesex is the BEST!!
LMCLILLY
on 5/8/03 4:30 am - Central, CT
I agree! Dr. A is the best! He did my RNY on 11/18/02. I'm doing great. Good luck to you in your journey! It's nice to have a local forum to chat on! ~LisaC
Kristi S.
on 5/10/03 2:14 am - Canterbury, CT
RNY on 08/05/03 with
Hi All, Had my psych eval yesterday in Middletown with Dr. Kimberly Daniels. What a nice person. Now that test was different. Lots of questions, some that really make you think, some that are easy. I felt really comfortable with Dr. Daniels. Now, I just have to wait till the 28th to meet with Amy the nutritionist. I cannot wait!! If any of you have not read Pouch Rules for Dummies, check it out. Very informational. Its really great having out own little message board. Hello to all of you. Good luck in whatever stage of the WLS life you are in.
Most Active
Recent Topics