Any of Dr. Bell's Patients out there?

PookieW2
on 5/8/03 7:03 am - Milford, CT
Hello everyone, I have begun my journey and just had my nutritionist appt. yesterday. My psych appt. is on the 20th and then all my info should be in. I am not thrilled at the short note my PCP wrote but my endrocronologist did a fairly comprehensive letter. I am soooo anxious to get going. Can anyone give somewhat of a time line from here on in? Also I don't have any medically supervised weight loss statements. I have Healthnet insurance. Any one with experience in this please help! email me at [email protected] Thanks and good luck to everyone!!
Heather S.
on 5/9/03 3:28 pm - Branford, CT
Hi Linda, I am a patient of Dr. Bells also. I am going in for surgery on the 21st. I got my packet back in Jan. and did my consults in Jan. I saw him for the information session in March and I am having the surgery in May. I hope things go smoothly for you and if you want anyone to talk to please feel free to write me. The only bad thing and hopefully it won't effect you is that I heard that many Dr.'s at Yale are refusing to deal with Healthnet. I guess there is some kind of unwritten strike against them in an attempt to make them change something. I don't know that this concerns Dr. Bell at all and if they have not said anything, hopefully you will be fine. You could always call Linda his nurse and ask her. Hope things move fast for you without any hitches. Best of luck, Heather
Most Active
Recent Topics