The waiting game

Gala B.
on 5/9/03 4:16 pm - ct
Hi everyone in Ct. I began this trip with the informational seminar in September 2002 with Dr. Barba. I had my appt with him Aril 17th. I still haven't heard back from his office. They told me that it would be about two weeks to send info to the Ins. co. and get the reply. Its now 3 weeks. Is anyone else doing this waiting game?
Joann I.
on 5/10/03 3:31 am - Colchester, CT
I also originally went to see Dr. Barba...went to the seminar, did the paperwork, gave them my records, and heard nothing for 1 month. When I called to inquire if I was still in the process they were rude. I heard nothing more from them for another 2-3 weeks until I got a schedule of appointments in the mail....thats not the way I wanted to be treated....so I moved on to another doctor...Dr. Valin. While I have had to wait for appoinments etc....his office staff is very kind and professional, always answering quetions, concerns. All things I have heard about Dr. Valin are great....comparing his seminar and presention about Bariatric Surgery and Dr. Barba's..........Dr. Valin did the questions and answers after his team did there presentations. At Dr. Barba's seminar....he didnt even show up....he sent his assistant. Not the doctor I want doing my procedure....wonder who he sends in to see you post-op?
Louise C.
on 5/12/03 2:02 am - New Milford, CT
I had seen Dr. Zucalla in Danbury and not only was his staff rude, I found him to be slipshod in his approach to patient care- at least in my case. So I investigated other docs and found Dr. Floch who has a great staff and who treats every patient as the most important patient he has! I also only had to wait only 5 weeks for a surgery date! AnNd a friend of mine who is still with Dr. Zucalla- still waiting for a date. Hang in there and, I think you should investigate other docs!
Most Active
Recent Topics