brutal treatment in court by attorney

david C.
on 5/20/03 2:27 pm - groton, ct
in august of 1999 I tripped in bj's wholesale club in the entrance. there was a womanand her kids heading for the door I just went in. attempting to not collide, I moved over to the right, and trippled on the leg of a bench. it was a bit old red bench, with pipes for legs, and the pipes stuck out 4 inches past the seat on the floow. at any rate, im sueing them, and its trial started today. the defense attorney for bj's is making a great big deal about my wieht, sayting that big people cant walk without falling and really was brutal to me and my wife who is also big. this year im undergoing the pre testing for a gastric bypass, and the ultraosund, the egd, have appointments for cardiologist and dietician, but after today i just dont really seem to care about it. ive been pretty disabled since that time, withthe avalanche effect of the broken humours bone in my arm which wouldnt heal so 6 months later a stainless steel plate was put it. then in 2000 diabetes complications whdre i had my little toe and part of right foot amputated, which wouldnt heal and i waslaid up for a year getting it to heal now i cannot walk, hate to go out, and reallly feelits hopless. the defense lawyer accused my of bueing lazy, and a liar as i couldnt possible be doing my pt and exercises and not losing weight. my insurance company has approved the perations but i really am having doubts about it now. any comments would be apreciated
Louise C.
on 5/20/03 2:47 pm - New Milford, CT
What is the attorney's name and e-mail address? Tell YOUR attoenry that I am a FAT person and have no trouble at all moving....in fact I scuba dive and raise dogs - big, mean dogs! LOL. Seriously, what is the BJ's attorney's name? I think we all have a few messages for him! Good luck!
Liza B.
on 5/20/03 10:37 pm - Ansonia, ct
David~ My heart goes out to you, having to endure the attitude and comments of this attorney, but you must keep in mind that (like it or not, sleazy or not) it's his job to find a flaw and exploit it, to win for his client. It truly isn't personal. Do not let the words of this person rattle you into believing that you shouldn't have this surgery, for whatever reason. You deserve to have your surgery and live a better life. This will be a hard time for you and we will all pray for you that you can win your case, as unscathed as possible and get to the "losing side" just as well. MUAH!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics