Really nice-hello everyone

Karen O.
on 5/21/03 7:15 pm - Franklin, CT
it is nice to meet and hear from others but one from our area is even nicer. my name is Karen and i am having surgery on June 9th...any last minute tips or suggestions preop for postop...i am so exited and ready to go! have a great day Karen
PookieW2
on 5/22/03 12:22 am - Milford, CT
Hi Karen, nice to meet you also! This is a slow starting message board but hopefully will increase in activitiy as time goes on. Welcome to our little group. I don't have a surgery date yet but just remember that each doctor has their own spin on both pre and post op. Which doctor are you going to? Take care..........
Liza B.
on 5/22/03 5:49 am - Ansonia, ct
Hey Karen~ Congrats on the soon to come date! I remember how thrilled you must be. My best suggestion is take it easy, relax and if you don't belong to one already, find yourself a support group to go to. There's nothing better than having a fellowship of people who truly understand what you are going through. MUAH!
Mary Lou C.
on 5/22/03 10:38 am - Milford, CT
Hi Karen, welcome to the board. Congratulations on your surgery date. I'm not scheduled until July 16 so I really don't have any preop tips except the one that I follow is to pay close attention to what my doctor tells me. Another thing that I find helpful is to update my profile regularly to follow my journey and to also let others get to know me a little. I find it really helps to see how far I've come in the process. Hope these tips are helpful. Good luck and best wishes!!!
sheri G.
on 5/22/03 1:30 pm - bristol, ct
hey congrat..... good luck...and take it easy...and soon to be on the losing side..
frostin_queen
on 5/23/03 1:20 am - stafford springs, ct
Congratulations! and Good Luck on your up coming surgery!Take Care!
Lori T.
on 6/4/03 9:31 am - Preston, CT
Hey girl just a few more days I cant believe it, it snuck right up on us, but its what we have been waiting for. God Bless Us Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics