Hello All :)

frostin_queen
on 6/10/03 3:28 pm - stafford springs, ct
I just stopped in to say hello to everyone! I have a little good news.....its not as exciting as saying I have a date.....but I'm happy about the fact that I am now in the process of getting my insurance approval and getting a date soon.I've jumped through hoops for about 8 mos. now and it seems there might actually be a light at the end of the tunnel...lol Now i'll probably climb the walls til I get my phone call.....but like these past months i'll spend my time learning and making wonderful friends. Take Care All! HUGS! ~SHANNON~
PookieW2
on 6/10/03 4:06 pm - Milford, CT
Welcome Shannon and good luck with your quest. We all play the waiting game but you will make some good friends in the process. Don't be a stranger.......Linda
Mary Lou C.
on 6/10/03 4:23 pm - Milford, CT
Hi Shannon, Congratulations on your progress so far. I know it seems like forever and I felt that way too but as of tomorrow I only have 4 weeks till surgery. You too will be on your way in no time. Just remember that every step brings us closer. Best wishes on your journey. Keep in touch, Mary Lou
Liza B.
on 6/10/03 11:51 pm - Ansonia, ct
Hi Shannon! Welcome aboard and congarts on moving forward! Muah!
Trudy S.
on 6/11/03 1:54 am - Norwalk, CT
How cme it takes so long for the date of surgery I am just starting I had my first app. and have started getting required preoperative tests.
Most Active
Recent Topics