June 23rd Surgery

Sarah N.
on 6/11/03 4:30 pm - Ridgefield, CT
Hello, I'm new to the board, and I just found out on Monday that I'm going to have my surgery in two weeks at Danbury Hospital. I firmly believe that I'm doing the right thing, but I'm still nervous and scared....I made the inital application in November, and didn't think it would be until late July. Also, does anyone know if there is a bariatric surgery support group in the Bristol area? Thanks. Sarah Nichols
Mary Lou C.
on 6/11/03 4:47 pm - Milford, CT
Hi Sarah, Congratulations on your surgery date. You might want to check with Liza Branch, I know she runs some support groups. The one I go to is in New Haven at Yale. Best wishes for a successful surgery and I'll keep you in my prayers. Good luck, Mary Lou
PookieW2
on 6/11/03 11:28 pm - Milford, CT
Best of luck to you Sarah. Here's hoping you have an uneventful surgery and go over to the losing side with ease. Take care.......God Bless Linda
sheri G.
on 6/12/03 4:21 am - bristol, ct
hi sarah...congrat. good luck on your surgery...mine is june 24--with dr macatol ...i live in bristol also...liza branch does have great support group in waterbury which i go to and like alot...there about 20/30 people sometime more there....it at the village in waterbury...the next one is june 24..its every other tuesday of the month...but check with her...and good luck..
Liza B.
on 6/13/03 12:16 am - Ansonia, ct
Hi Sarah, first of all, totally off topic I have to say I love your name. I am currently pregnant and your name is one of our top 3 right now for a girl. Anyhow, onto more important things. We do have a support group in Waterbury, every other Tuesday and the next one is on June 24 7 - 8pm, at THE VILLAGE @ EAST FARMS. 180 SCOTT ROAD, WATERBURY. There is also a meeting in Manchester every other week, but I think that one would be a little further for you. If you would like info on that meeting, let me know. Congatulations on your date! MUAH!
Most Active
Recent Topics