Looking for support groups

Tammy B.
on 6/17/03 6:13 am - Shelton, CT
Hello, I am so excited and also anxious for my lap-band surgery on July 1, 2003. I am looking to attend support groups in the Shelton area. Dr. Ehrlich in Norwalk is my surgeon...he seems to be awesome! I would love to hear some feedback about the surgery, support groups, or even your experience with Dr. Ehrlich...Thanks for your time! I really appreciate it!! Sincerely, Tammy Bolduc (Shelton)
Liza B.
on 6/17/03 11:34 pm - Ansonia, ct
Hey Tammy!! Ask and you shall receive. The Journey WLSSG meets in Ansonia, Stop & Shop Conference room 100 Division ST. every other Tuesday from 7 -8pm. Unfortunately, you missed last nights meeting, but our next meeting is Tuesday July 1st. I'm not familiar with Dr. Ehrlich, but as far as my experience with the surgery, it has been fantastic. I will be 2 years postop in August and had lost 152.5lbs. (I've gained some 'cause I'm now preggo). My life has literally been turned around. Please email me with any questions or info you need on the meeting. [email protected]. MUAH!!!
Louise C.
on 6/18/03 9:44 am - New Milford, CT
Hi Tammy! I had surgery with Dr. Floch and Dr. Ehrlich assisted. I was very pleased. I have spoken with Dr. Ehrlich a number of times and he is wonderful - very kind and compassionate. I shopped around and for my money - Floch surgical associates and Dr. Ehrlich are the BEST! They also have a support group for post ops and the next meeting is July 8th at 6:30 in the surgical lounge on the 3rd floor of Norwalk Hospital. It is a great group and last month we had a podiatrist speak (and test our feet) and got free smaples of Luna bars. The folks in the group are great and it is something I highly recommend. Good luck and if I can offer any further help, please e-mail me. Best,
Most Active
Recent Topics