Insurance approved & a surgery date

Kristi S.
on 6/20/03 10:27 am - Canterbury, CT
RNY on 08/05/03 with
Oh my gosh! I am so excited that I can hardly sit in my chair. Lois just called me from Dr. Aranow's office and I have been approved by my insurance and have a surgery date of Aug. 4th. I swear if Lois had been standing beside me I would have grabbed her and kissed her. I know this euphoria will wear off and then I am going to have to learn patience as Aug 5th seems so far, but yet so near.
Mary Lou C.
on 6/20/03 4:16 pm - Milford, CT
Hi Kristi, congratulations on your wonderful news!!! You're on your way to a happy & healthy new life. Best Wishes, Mary Lou
Liza B.
on 6/21/03 1:15 am - Ansonia, ct
Congrats!!! Muah!
pinkpinkycat
on 6/21/03 1:30 am
Kristi, CONGRATULATIONS!! I wish you all of the best and August 4th will be here before you know it!
Kristi S.
on 6/21/03 1:51 am - Canterbury, CT
RNY on 08/05/03 with
Oops, I must have been excited, that is supposed to be August 5th for surgery. Sorry about that. Thanks all for the good wishes Kristi
Tove Annelise H.
on 6/21/03 12:18 pm - Middletown, Ct
RNY on 10/06/03 with
I wish you all the best of luck....................hugs Tove
LMCLILLY
on 6/23/03 4:18 am - Central, CT
Kristi, I've been 'following you' on the boards and I'm so happy to see that you have a date. Way to go! That is so wonderful. Didn't it seem at some points that this would never happen? So, congrats again, let me know if you need something. I hope to get to a support group meeting soon and maybe I'll see you there to say congrats in person! P.S. Keep busy- it will make the time fly!
Most Active
Recent Topics