hi everyone

alexjakemom
on 8/2/03 4:17 pm - Westerly, RI
hello, I finally feel like I am back in the land of the living. I am pretty much back to normal(whatever that is lol) I still have a little weak ness and soreness from the incisions from the chest tube in my back.But I am feeling pretty good this week.I have lost 65 lbs. so far. I am feeling more favorable toward having had the surgery.For a while there I was knee deep in regrets. But since I am feeling better my attitude has changed. I haven't been able to work out yet so when I do I hope the weight melts off I have about 50 more pounds I want to loose to my goal of 145 and I am only about 2.5 months out so im not putting pressure on my self to loose it. I want to thank Linda W,Kathy and Heather (my re-birthday buddy) for all the visits, phone calls and support you gave me over the 5 weeks I couldn't have made it with out you!!! now that I am back at the computer the e mails will start coming!!
LMCLILLY
on 8/4/03 12:06 am - Central, CT
Mary welcome back! I'm glad to hear that you're doing much better and feeling much better about your surgery. WOW! You are just doing fantastic with your weight loss. Keep up the good work. I know once you are able to get out there and exercise, you'll feel even better. Best wishes to you...
Mary Lou C.
on 8/5/03 7:19 am - Milford, CT
Hi Mary, Welcome back to the boards, we really missed you. CONGRATULATIONS on your wonderful loss. I'm so glad you're feeling better. Keep up the good work. Best wishes, Mary Lou
Most Active
Recent Topics