I've gained momentum

virna
on 8/28/03 6:11 am - Hamden, CT
I have done a few things and still have a few to do, but...I have spoken with Dr. Bell's office and anticipate going to his 'teaching session' soon. This is the most positive news that I have gotten in regards to this surgery. I have gone to information seminars, seen psychiatrist, nutrionists and gone from Dr. Macatol to Valin, to now Dr. Bell. I am comfortable with my decision now because I initially wanted Bell (he's at Yale New Haven Hospital where I delivered my daughter) and went to Valin because I put my name on the list for him at the same time as getting information for Dr. Bell and Valin's office responded first. A few things with scheduling and cancellations of appointments until I was told via e-mail to find another surgeon from Deborah Valin. So I did. I became diligent in contacting my initial choice of surgeons and feel that I am on the right track. So.... by the time my 20 year high school reunion rolls around next year (June I think), I will be a healthier and smaller version of myself. I thank those people (especially Julia and Pam Draughn) for their encouragement, information and support. Pray for me that I don't run out of steam...
PookieW2
on 8/28/03 11:34 pm - Milford, CT
Hi Virna, Congrats on your momentum. It is frustrating to be floundering. I don't know if we met at Dr. Bell's support grou*****t but I hope you can come on Sept. 9th and introduce yourself. There is a great bunch of people who are very supportive of each other. Welcome to the group!!
Most Active
Recent Topics