New to Board -- Looking for Support Group(s) in Southwest CT

kfelker
on 9/2/03 7:56 am - Fairfield, CT
Hi! I'm Kathy & I'm in the process of setting up all of my appointments to have RNY surgery (insert prayer here). I'm having it done at Lenox Hill in NYC by Dr. Roslin. Very professional program from what I saw on my consultation. I have a surgery date of 11/4 but they have to get my psych eval and nutrition consultation before they apply -- I have both set up this week! I'd like to know where any support groups are in Fairfield County -- I live in Fairfield/Bridgeport area. I figure it'll be good to get myself started talking to people in the same boat as me as early as possible. Thanks!
pinkpinkycat
on 9/2/03 11:57 pm
Hi Kathy, I just wanted to say congratulations on your upcoming surgery. I had my surgery with Dr. Roslin and he is great. You are in good hands! I wish you the best of luck. Colleen
Liza B.
on 9/3/03 8:33 am - Ansonia, ct
Hi Kathy, You are in luck! I run a support group out of Ansonia, CT, named The Journey WLSSG. We meet everyother Tuesday at the Stop & Shop 100 Division St. Ansonia. Our next meeting there is this coming Tuesday from 7-8pm. We have a great group and would love to have you come join us for some wonderful support and great conversation. Look forward to seeing you there and if you have any questions in the meantime, you can email me at [email protected]. Muah! Liza
Most Active
Recent Topics