CCCares next meeting reminder

Dan R.
on 5/11/11 1:01 am - Madison, CT
RNY on 08/04/08 with
Our May meeting will be this Saturday, April 14th from 10:30am till 12 noon. The meetings are held in the conference room a****ersedge Rehab Center at 111 Church Street in Middletown. Please try to attend.

FROM THE NORTH:
I-91 South to exit 22 (Rt. 9S); go through two traffic lights in Middletown to exit 14 (DeKoven Drive). At the end of the exit, go straight to the 2nd traffic light; take a left onto Broad St. At the first traffic light, turn right onto Church St; Park behind the building

FROM THE SOUTH:
I-91 N to exit 17; go 1/2 mile and bear right to take I-691E exit to Middletown Route 66E Follow for approximately six miles and take a right onto High Street at Wesleyan University. At the 4th traffic light, take a left onto Church Street; Parking behind building

FROM THE EAST:
I-84 to route I-91 S to exit 22 (Rt. 9S); go through two traffic lights in Middletown to exit 14 (DeKoven Drive). Follow the same directions as in FROM THE NORTH

FROM OLD SAYBROOK:
Route 9 N to exit 15 (RT 66 W); Go straight to the second
traffic light. Turn left onto Broad Street. Continue to the end until the end, then take a right onto Church St Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Founder-Central Connecticut Cares
Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Founder-Central Connecticut Cares
Most Active
Recent Topics