Reving up the exercise...next level

kathict
on 9/29/11 12:51 pm - West Haven, CT
Well it is time to rev up the exercise more than just the treadmill. I have lost 71 pounds and am 3.5 months out. I need to get some muscle.  My own personal trainer today has helped me increase gradually on the treadmill and now it's time to add more.  If you want to improve your fitness level and burn more calories, this guy is the best with bariatric patients and he is in CT. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Steve-Cioppa-Personal-Training/135971213147168
Richbehr
on 10/5/11 2:36 am - North Haven, CT
RNY on 03/24/08 with
That's awesome Kathy
Keep us posted on your progress

"Death borders upon our birth, and our cradle stands in the grave. Our birth is nothing but our death begun."

kathict
on 10/5/11 3:41 pm - West Haven, CT
Thanks Jonathan. I am using the exercise bands now and boy I can feel them. Makes me feel good. Also up to 30 minutes on the treadmill and can do 1.5 mph for 15 - 20 minutes of it. Who would have thought I would like exercise? lol

Richbehr
on 10/6/11 2:31 am - North Haven, CT
RNY on 03/24/08 with
You go gurl

Btw, I'm Rich, Jonathan was my surgeon

"Death borders upon our birth, and our cradle stands in the grave. Our birth is nothing but our death begun."

kathict
on 10/6/11 11:08 am - West Haven, CT
Opps!! sorry Rich. Thank you so much for the encouragement. Hopefully all this exercise will catch up my thighs and knees with the rest of my smaller body. Here's hoping.

Most Active
Recent Topics