ALL YOUR BARIATRIC QUESTIONS ANSWERED

jaranow
on 10/2/11 8:08 am - Middletown, CT
Dr. Jonathan Aranow here (Middletown, CT),

I am happy to answer any of your questions regarding the various surgeries available for weight loss. Since I also perform abdominoplasties (tummy tucks) on post bariatric patients, I am also happy to answer you plastic surgery questions.

If you would like to contact me, visit my facebook page:
http://ow.ly/1y03EL

Or if you twitter You can post to me @phatdocmd

Lastly my email address is [email protected]

Dan R.
on 10/2/11 9:16 pm - Madison, CT
RNY on 08/04/08 with
lovin' the new Facebook page..... great idea!
Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Founder-Central Connecticut Cares
jaranow
on 10/2/11 9:38 pm - Middletown, CT
Thanks! And thank you for "like"-ing it!
Richbehr
on 10/5/11 2:47 am - North Haven, CT
RNY on 03/24/08 with
Nice to see you on Facebook

"Death borders upon our birth, and our cradle stands in the grave. Our birth is nothing but our death begun."

delphy42
on 10/7/11 4:54 am
Hi,Dr. A, Glad to see you here and on FB. Now we can get answers straight from the horse's mouth. Just saying
delphy42
on 10/7/11 4:55 am
PS oops you know me as Rosalie.
jaranow
on 10/7/11 10:58 am - Middletown, CT
Neigh!
Richbehr
on 10/10/11 2:05 am - North Haven, CT
RNY on 03/24/08 with
I have a couple of questions regarding our daily water requirements.
#1: Do you agree to use half your body weight in ounces as your daily water intake?
#2: And 1 ounce for every minute after 15 minutes of aerobic activity in addition to your daily intake?
I try and do both, but definitly #2.
#3: Caffinated beverages. I have heard they can now count 100% towards our daily intake, but I still only count them as 50%.

Thanks!

"Death borders upon our birth, and our cradle stands in the grave. Our birth is nothing but our death begun."

jaranow
on 10/25/11 9:29 am - Middletown, CT
Rich-
-whatevere you are doing is working for you so keep it up.
I don't agree with #1, #2 makes a lot a sense to me, #3 i'd agree with 50% and really try to minimize caffinated beverages altogether.
Richbehr
on 10/25/11 1:22 pm - North Haven, CT
RNY on 03/24/08 with
The only caffene I have is (2) 10 oz. mugs of tea in the morning and the second cup I use the same tea bag. (I don't like coffee, love the smell, HATE the taste)

Most Active
Recent Topics