Looking for feedback

Michellem8991
on 3/14/12 9:48 am - CT
Hi everyone I had my RNY one year ago by the wondferful Dr Bell. I have lost 160lbs in 2 years. I saw Dr. Bell for my one year and he said he thinks Im ready for my Tummy Tuck. I am 199lbs and am pretty happy with my size. Its also been pretty stable for the last few months. Dr. Bell recomended Dr. Alex AU at Yale. Has anyone had any dealings with him? How is he? Can't seem to find any info on him.  Thanks Michelle

maboots
on 3/14/12 10:46 pm
Hi ... I too had the wonderful Dr. Bell.  I had my tummy tuck after a year and a half.  Did not have Dr. Alex AU.  I had Dr. Richard Restifo, who was just as wonderful as Dr. Bell!  I am sure you can find information about Dr. AU on Yale's website.  Good luck and keep up the good work!
Michellem8991
on 3/15/12 10:14 am - CT
Thank you. Yes I heard Dr. Restivo speak bt he does not take my insurance. So I have to go with who Dr. Bell Recomended. If you hear of anything please let me know. Thanks so much. Michelle
devaoner
on 3/15/12 10:52 pm
 Hi I can't bash their work at Yale but I've had two different appt with two different drs their both time I was not happy and they were rude and had no clue! But I didn't see the dr u want! They don't show pics at all and I search online for along time on info couldn't find anything but u should look around theirs many dr out their u just need to call and ask if the take ur insurance my going for my tt on the 27 with dr Brucato and I'm still looking for someone to do my thighs! If u call ur insurance or if they have a website u should be able to find alist of drs that r covered. Good luck shop around
JA
on 7/21/12 9:00 pm - East Haven, CT
 Dr. Restifo is the absolute best! AGREED!
Most Active
Recent Topics