Recent Posts

SameButDifferent
on 4/1/19 4:05 am - NY, NY
DS on 07/27/04 with
Topic: DSers in Fairfield County?

hi- 15 year post op moving to CT.

Anyone nearby?

Need info on iron infusion doc- and friends!!

thanks!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/5/18 9:01 am
Topic: RE: I'm so ashamed, 6yrs out!

Just wanted to let you know I never came as thi is not free and needed to go through insurance not something I was looking to do.

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/17 2:47 pm

lol I mean Memorial Day!!!!!!?

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/17 2:46 pm

Thanks I will def plan on the Monday after Lanor Day!!! I hope to meet you!!!!

kmbella363
on 5/20/17 2:41 pm - Waterbury, CT

Megan

Glad you enjoyed the support group at Griffin hospital! Would love to meet you at the support group on Mondays! The groups vary...sometimes we have quite a few people at either one and some days just a few. Weather plays a big part and now that it is starting to get nice out sometimes people are on vacation or fixing up their yard! However it is usually pretty steady not too large not too small. I will tell the leader to be on the lookout for someone to be calling and hpe to see you after Memorial day!

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/17 10:15 am, edited 5/23/17 4:05 am

kmbella,

Thank you very much!

Support groups are the one thing I didn't have and key. I just went this morning to A support group at Griffin Hospital in Derby and it was great. I am signed up for another on Monday same time as one you mention yours is. Griffin Hospital has 3 a month on a Saturday, one Monday and one Wednesday. Today was my 2nd one I have attended. I plan to call the number you gave and catch that one the Monday after Memorial Day. I look forward to meeting you. Great that it meets weekly! Is the evening meeting more people then afternoon?

thanks for all

kmbella363
on 5/20/17 6:13 am - Waterbury, CT

Megan

Yes the support group that I attend is ongoing and still meets weekly. There are 2 groups on Mondays one at noon and the other at 6 p.m. They are held at Family Intervention Center 203 753 2153. You would have to call to talk to someone about joining and of course they are closed next monday because of Memorial Day. I urge you to call and join us I would love to meet you in person!

Kathy S.
on 5/19/17 1:21 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Topic: RE: How did 9 years slip by??!!

Put your cursor over the avatar and you will see the option to send message. That is a PM...

Yes, always assume anything and everything you post can appear on a search engine. You may want to copy and paste your post in the message to me and then delete it.

Looking forward to hearing from you

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

(deactivated member)
on 5/19/17 12:57 pm
Kathy S.
on 5/19/17 11:05 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Topic: RE: How did 9 years slip by??!!

Megan, PM me any time. I had kept over 200 pounds off for over 10 years. 115-125. When my husband got sick and passed away I put on some stress eating weight all the way up to 190. It took me many false starts and then finally it clicked. My goal was to hit 125 by Memorial Day weekend. Hovering around 130 and almost there. If I don't make it I am not going to get upset. Having the entire summer ahead of me to do so is amazing. If I can do it you can do it!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active
Recent Topics
Band over bypass
Kimberly_29 · 4 replies · 5030 views
Gastric Sleeve 4 Yrs Ago - Help!!
keywest · 0 replies · 5085 views