MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

Member Services
on 12/17/12 3:44 am - Irvine, CA

Hello Members,

On a daily basis we get calls from members in desperate need of surgeons that will accept Medicaid and or Medicare for Bariatric surgery.  It breaks our hearts when we have to say "we don't know of any surgeons in your state we can refer you to". 

Can you please help us? If you know of any surgeons in your state that accepts Medicaid and or Medicare, will you list their:

Name

If they accept Medicare and or Medcaid

Phone number

Facility

Address

This list will remain here for our members to access and use.

Thank you so much!!!

ObesityHelp,

Member Services

Shirley L.
on 6/26/08 1:47 pm - Washington, DC

I believe: Dr. Frederick Finelli 106 Irving St. N. E.  Suite 3400 North Washington Hospital Center Washington, D. C.  20010 202-877-3152 I called for an appointment for the Lap Band procedure and they told me they took Medicaid.  Hope this helps.

wanttolive72
on 1/20/12 4:55 am - Washington, DC
Marc S. Rickford
Yes they accept medicaid
(202) 448-4080
Providence Hospital
1160 Varnum Street NE
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20017
desi4u
on 11/25/12 1:37 pm - Bladensburg, MD

Hi Everyone,

I have my firs simnar on Dec 5th 2012. I have DC medicaid. I was wondering what were the requirements for this. One place I saw, they stated I would have to do a year of nutrition. is this true? I also see that certain people have different kinds of medicaid.   Please any information on this would be helpful. I will be going through Dr. Rickford at providence hospital.

withGodsHelp26
on 11/16/08 11:32 am - washington dc, DC
I was having the same problem try doctor Paul Lin @ George Washington University Hospital his number is 202-741-303 and if you are going to go with him he has a consult day for his new patients on the 18th of December but you have to be registered and the way to register is to call.
Most Active