Miss You All

Amy Smith
on 5/31/12 11:43 pm
It feels like so long since I have been in a support group meeting, since I end up doing testimonials after the speaker.

Hope you are all doing well and have awesome things planned for the summer. 

I know May's topic was plastic, (I had planned on being there since as most of you know Dr. Macrea did some of my plastics), but I was on the 4th floor of Christiana instead recovering from a laproscopic ERCP.  (Good news is the recovery has sucked b/c of muscle spasms like nobody's business, but knock on wood- I have not had a drop to your knees "gallbladder" attack in 2 weeks....only time will tell.

I am struggling to get back into running and being active....I seperated a dog fight and one of the dogs bit the tip of my finger so I was out of commision since even walking created such throbbing.  (Finger is attached, waiting to find out if I will get movement baack once bone heel.) Then with the surgery on the 15th, I am struggling.   This too will pass.

Hang in there everyone! Hope you are all well!  BTW, if you had questions about surgery with Dr. Macrea I am happy to talk about my experiences.

I may have had a few extra potholes along the way, but the journey has been good!   

• RNY- Christiana Institute of Advanced Surgery - Dr. Peters 8/09 
  • Medial Thigh lift & Brachioplasty - Dr. Macrea 7/2011  
  • LBL - Dr. Joseph Michaels (Sibley Memorial) 12/22/2011
  • Upper Body Lift with Mastoplexy - Dr. Joseph Michaels 12/20/2012

Most Active