Just because I'm in THAT kinda mood today....

Julie R.
on 4/14/11 1:53 am - Ludington, MI
I might **** a few people off here, but oh well......
I've been wondering lately......if I'm still slogging about on these boards day after day, for almost five years.....does that mean I have no life?   I mean, I hear about all these folks that bounce on here once a year telling me that they're so busy off living life now that they've no time to post anymore, and it's giving me an inferiority complex.  
Am I a total loser because I'm not off having so much fun that I still have time to check in here and post a bit every day?
Come on folks, be honest here.    Do I have a big "L" on my forehead??
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

MajorMom
on 4/14/11 1:59 am - VA
No, it means you care.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Janine P.
on 4/14/11 4:26 am - Long Island, NY
  Perfectly said.

Janine   Me on Youtube 

MizCharlotte
on 4/14/11 1:59 am - Spring, TX
Julie,

I just assumed that people like you are better multi-taskers than most.  And thank goodness for that!!!!!!!!
MarciRenee
on 4/14/11 2:04 am - IA
Not AT ALL!!

You do it b/c you care about peeps and you care about paying it forward!  And probably a good multi-takser to boot!

And you're just adorable!
Marci       
Nicolle
on 4/14/11 2:08 am, edited 4/14/11 5:16 am
I'm here after 3+ years post-op and at least a year or so before my DS, in addition. I am not a loser. I have a life. This is just a small part of it. I promised the ghosts of the DSers before me that I would "pay it forward" for as long as I can stand it and people could stand me. I am honoring that promise.

Oh, and I love being snarky. Some online dumb****s just amuse me. Like that moronic Crap-bander from earlier. That was tasty. It got pulled while I was typing, though!

Nicolle

P.S. You are possibly the least loser-like person on this board, BTW.

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

Julie R.
on 4/14/11 5:12 am - Ludington, MI
You have outgiven me greatly, Nicolle.     The information you impart, and the skill in which you articulate it, leaves me awstruck at times.

I notice I've gotten snarkier as I've gotten older, LOL.
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

Christine X.
on 4/14/11 2:16 am - TX
Yes, you are a loser. Bwahahahaha. Me too.

I go back and forth between am I living the 'glory days' like high school over and over again? Or am I paying it forward and keeping up with people I've been talking to for almost 6 years?

Good lawd, I hate to say it but I've been "friends" with people on here longer than most of my "friends" in real life. I AM A LOSER!!!!!!
Christine  "Life is like a jar of jalapenos.  What you
do today, might burn your ass tomorrow".
Check out www.dsfacts.com for information on Duodenal Switch

Renee2007
on 4/14/11 2:22 am - Central, FL
 Nope, not a loser in the least! I had an online life prior to WLS. I just had different interests. I still have an online life and I like being here helping and paying it forward when I can. My WLS will always be a big interest for me no matter how far I get. I am still learning after 3+ years.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Fran-I Am
on 4/14/11 2:28 am
Hmmmm Maybe you are just aware that you need to stay current and keep teaching the rest of us. That's a pretty important job!

SW 1012/11 265#  CW 10/10 142#
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 124 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 665 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 234 views