Paying forward a hair miracle, and I can't remember who to thank...

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/11 8:17 am - Stockton, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE Wen!!! I get mine on QVC too
(deactivated member)
on 4/15/11 8:19 am - Stockton, CA
BTW its great for thick curly hair too...I use the Fig one...
elixir
on 4/15/11 9:32 am - MI
 I tried Wen and liked it initially, but after a couple of weeks my hair felt dirty, like it was coated with product. I have half a bottle in the cupboard under the sink in the bathroom. I will say that I like the smell though, I think it's pomegranate.
 I am not like I was before. I thought that nothing would change me. ~Sinead O'Connor

T Lady
on 4/15/11 10:04 am
This is pretty funny to me and ironic since, I've watched presentations on QVC for years and resisted.  They had a super deal a few weeks ago for the 32 oz cleanser, 32 body cleanser & 12 oz refreshing spray for like $60 bucks.  I finally caved and my husband thinks I'm a sucker!  Since I had a baby, my hair fell out like crazy (never happened after surgery though).  Anyway, I've been using the Sweet Almond Mint and it has seriously done wonderful things for my hair. I HAD oily roots and dry ends, fine, but a lot of hair. I use 5-6 pumps max, although the directions say to use like 20 for my hair length and such.  I'm truly in love with it too!  My husband also loves it and the body wash.  I've compared prices all over the Internet, QVC is the best by far.  Better than Amazon.  You can get a 16 oz pom & 16 oz sweet almond for $39 bucks plus s&h.  Or a 32 oz for $44 plus s&H.  I want to try them all now! 

Original DS-1/07/09- Dr. Simper, SW: 286, LW:170, Post-op HW:194

Hiatal Hernia Repair & Revised DS to Hess Method-1/29/14- Dr. Keshishian, SW:194, CW:176, GW:130ish

PCOS w/ 2 post DS pregnancies!

Anna G.
on 4/15/11 1:11 pm
Wow! Thanks for the tip about QVC! I like those prices much better!

Jolly Rancher
on 4/15/11 11:13 pm
Thanks for the PSA, Anna. Ironically, I've been watching the informercial for Wen every weekday morning for the last two weeks. I just felt it too good to be true. I don't like the price, but I will give it a try. I need something!
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
Anna G.
on 4/15/11 11:19 pm
Wow! You know until I started this thread I had no idea there were any infomercials for this! I'm glad I never saw them because I'm such a sucker that I don't allow myself to respond to ANYTHING I see on TV. I might never have tried it! LOL

linda1814
on 4/16/11 3:18 am, edited 4/16/11 3:19 am
Yeah, I have posted about it here too before.  I really like it because the texture of my hair had changed so much post-op.  I used to have straight hair that I had to wash daily because of oily roots.  I don't have any oily roots anymore but my hair was looking so dry.  And it went to a weird curly-ish texture.  Wen makes my color last much longer and I only need touchup on my roots.  My hair stylist said that she has another customer who uses Wen and her color lasts her longer too.  My only complaint is that it seems to clog my drain.  One of my friends had the same comment.  
Someone also commented in this thread that the bottle said 20 pumps... the label is the same on the same bottles as it is on the larger bottles... so I think they need to correct that because 20 pumps out of the huge bottle would be way way too much.

*Edited to add:  I no longer need to wash my hair daily anymore.  I prefer going every other day now.  Especially since my hair thinned so much post-op, I feel like I need to give it a rest so the Wen helps.

My Macronutrient Breakdown

Daily Average for the Last 30 Days

Like this widget? Get your own at ObesityHelp.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 273 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 747 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 250 views