Florida Support Group

Redhaired
on 5/30/11 1:12 am - Mouseville, FL

The Florida Support will be meeting this Saturday.  This group meets every other month (even months) and is open to anyone with an interest in DS surgery as well as family and support people.  The group is not affiliated with any particular surgeon or practice.  It is a pretty casual group.  I always have a great time.  If you would like more information please send me a PM.

Hope to see you there!

Red 

Emily F.
on 5/30/11 2:28 am
I tried responding to the evite and it put me as you?? Sorry.
Redhaired
on 5/30/11 9:32 am - Mouseville, FL
Thats ok.  I tried to add you to the evite list and got a message that you were already on the list. 

Red

KarenFlorida
on 5/30/11 4:51 am - Orlando, FL
I'm very interested in the group, but I will be unable to attend this meeting, as I am getting ready to travel for my DS surgery! Will you please add me to your list of people to invite for future meetings? I'm excited that there are other DSers in Central Florida!
Karen
Redhaired
on 5/30/11 6:03 am - Mouseville, FL
Karen I would be happy to add you to the list just send me a PM with your email address.

Good luck with your surgery.

Red

yorkieGal
on 5/31/11 3:49 am - Clermont, FL
Hey Kren, where abouts in central Fl are you? I'm in Clermont!!

Where are you having your surgery? do you have your date?

I tried to send you a PM but it said your profile was private.

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

yorkieGal
on 5/31/11 3:47 am - Clermont, FL
Hey Red, I didnt get my evite (pouting lol) but I am definitely coming to the meeting!! I forgot where it is now and is it still at noon??

Renee and I met up the other day for some shopping and plan on doing it again in a few weeks when Craigs shoulder is better (he's having surgery on the 3rd) . It would be great if you would be able to come along!!

See ya saturday!

Yorkie x

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 276 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 750 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 251 views