Being Submitted to Insurance Company TODAY - Nervous

Jody W.
on 7/14/11 1:33 am - Windsor, CT
I called to check on the status of my case being submitted to the insurance company today... Gina who is the surgical coordinator for DR Roslin said that she has my file right on her desk and she is going to be submitting it today..... she said they called yesterday and the system was down so she said that she would leave it for today.... I was asking her about available dates...
She said the DR is going on vacation at the end of the month for 2 weeks... but he has the 8th, 9th, 15th, and 16th available... When I heard those dates... the nerves and anxiety came over me.... what if I am denied... am I really ready.... Not really any questions..... Just expressing how I feel... I guess this is normal...IDK

Original LapBand Surgery - 07/26/06- DS Surgery - 08/16/2011
 HW/LW/SW/CW/GW
289/195/277.5/242.5/170

Frankie
on 7/14/11 2:51 am - NY

Hi Jody, I called Gina as well and my paperwork will be submitted today as well.  I guess we can play the waiting game together.  I so want to get this done and over with.  The waiting part is always frustrating, think positive and pray.  We will get our approvals!!!!!

Frankie

Jody W.
on 7/14/11 6:04 am - Windsor, CT

Frankie...
I will keep my finger and toes crossed for you... I will also say a prayer....
Good Luck!

Original LapBand Surgery - 07/26/06- DS Surgery - 08/16/2011
 HW/LW/SW/CW/GW
289/195/277.5/242.5/170

Shavonne P.
on 7/14/11 8:37 am
crossing my fingers for you both!!  Now bring it in for a group hug!! 
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
J J the Jet Plane
on 7/14/11 11:00 am
They thought it would take 2 weeks for my approval and it was actually 6 business days!

Wish I could get in on the 8th or 9th!  LOL

I went through the same thing and then was a little disappointed with August 18.  So don't be upset if isn't as early or earlier than expected.  Either way my nerves didnt rest until I had the date.  Sorry, those thoughts have been with me for a while.

I think they stay for a while.

Good Luck!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 147 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 690 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 237 views