Moving forward...

(deactivated member)
on 7/16/11 12:50 am - NC
I know my thread from the other day caused quite the uproar, and though that was not my intention, I apologize to anyone it offended.  We're all here for info and support (regardless of what some of you say...the word "support" is actually in the mission statement!), and I'm doing just that.  I know I'm not alone in the way I feel, as I got tons of PM responses saying they'd wish they could stand up to the bullies on here, etc.  Regardless, I'm here to learn and I'll heed the advice of just blocking and ignoring those who I find too abrasive.  I'm not here to fight or argue with people, so from here on out, you can attack me and try bullying me all you want, but it will go ignored.  Life is too short and too busy for the drama.  

I hope you are all having a great weekend! 
levittown_loser
on 7/16/11 1:36 am - Levittown, PA
 Wow ... so glad you came back with such a level head ... LOL     Um yeah ... the old  PM responses of support deal of course!!  Whatever.    Read ... learn ... move on!

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Elizabeth N.
on 7/16/11 1:44 am - Burlington County, NJ
Right. TONS of PMs. Like we've never heard that before. Uh huh.

Miss Pwecious needs to learn the difference between a thought/opinion and a feeling. Another common basic fallacy.

(deactivated member)
on 7/16/11 2:42 am - San Jose, CA
"I know my thread from the other day caused quite the uproar, and though that was not my intention, I apologize to anyone it offended.  We're all here for info and support (regardless of what some of you say...the word "support" is actually in the mission statement!), and I'm doing just that.  I know I'm not alone in the way I feel, as I got tons of PM responses saying they'd wish they could stand up to the bullies on here, etc.  Regardless, I'm here to learn and I'll heed the advice of just blocking and ignoring those who I find too abrasive.  I'm not here to fight or argue with people, so from here on out, you can attack me and try bullying me all you want, but it will go ignored.  Life is too short and too busy for the drama."

On what planet is this an apology??  This is just you repeating your previous nonsense via the passive-aggressive non-apology followed by justification for exactly what you said before.

Do you think we are STUPID?
Elizabeth N.
on 7/16/11 4:50 am - Burlington County, NJ
This stupid person probably doesn't know how stupid she is.

WAHHHHHHH they get BULLIED on the INTERNET FORUM **** me running.

Perhaps someone MIGHT try explaining to her that if you say, "I feel that *you are*....." it isn't a feeling, it's a thought/opinion. To then say, "I'm only stating my FEELINGS" is a bunch of lying bull****

I doubt it will make any impression, though. She's either too stupid to understand the difference or she doesn't give a damn because she really DID want to preach.

(deactivated member)
on 7/16/11 3:02 am
 This post is actually kind of funny.
Interesting that you didn't realize that any/everyone has already "moved forward' and onward.
So, you are just telling us again. 

If you really believe life is to short for this, why tell us again? 

You do need to move on, it's actually pretty silly of you to keep reminding everyone of what you believe is the correct way of posting here.

I hope you have a great weekend too!   :)

(deactivated member)
on 7/16/11 3:14 am - Bayonne, NJ
Posting something like this is just another way to keep your drama going. WTG, drama queen.
Kayla B.
on 7/16/11 3:19 am - Austin, TX
My advice to you via PM (which, let me remind you--YOU pm'd ME), was that if you want to patch things up, vets appreciate people being humble.  I don't think this is a very good example of that...
5'9.5" | HW: 368 | SW: 353 | CW: 155 +/- 5 lbs | Angel to kkanne
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/beforefront-1-1.jpg?t=1247239033http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/th_CIMG39903mini.jpg  
MsBatt
on 7/16/11 3:40 am, edited 7/16/11 6:41 pm
First foot didn't hurt enough, so you came back and shot yourself in the other one? SMART...

The old "...tons of PMs..." is so lame I wouldn't say it, even if it should ever actually happen to me.
scoob
on 7/16/11 3:41 am - Somerset, KY
Honey, I don't usually get "involved" in threads like this but I need to say this. You need to take a break from posting so much OT crapola. These people you're ******g off are the very ones you're gonna be asking for advice. They are all very valuable sources of info. Some can be "quirky" but we're all different. BUT 99% of the people on these boards really CARE! They stick around for years, their own time, give and give and give. They Pay It Forward! 1/2 the people you see on here will be gone within a year of surgery. Sure they pop in every now and then but the ones you're insulting are what make this forum. Without these very people, yeah, I'd of had the DS but would not know how to take care of myself correctly. I was fed a bunch of RNY crap as most are, by the NUTS. A thread similiar to yours is what got my attention. The ones being called meanies were the same you're wagging your finger at, 2 1/2 years ago. They helped save my ass. If people would read and understand their frustration instead of getting their panties in a wad, they'd see, hey may be tough love, but these people CARE!! Get off your high horse and learn a thing or two!! BTW I'm 10 months post op, have been a member since March 2009 and I learn something new EVERYDAY!!! Good luck to you!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 169 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 701 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 238 views