The Vitacouple i****ting the Indianapolis area on July 19th,join us for a pitch in dinner@ my...

Lori Black
on 7/15/11 11:34 am - , IN
Just sending out a quick invitation to those who aren't on the OH DS family on facebook. The Vitacouple will be visiting the Indy area this next Tuesday night, July 19th.  I am hosting a get-together at my house, and due to the fact that my grill isn't in working order, we'll just be doing a pitch in dinner.  I'll be providing a tray of pulled pork, and have all of the napkins and plastic-ware.  We'll need plates and other DS friendly foods, so be sure to bring your favorites!  We're meeting at my house at 6pm and everyone is welcome!  It would really help to start getting a head count, so be sure to let me know if you're able to make it by responding here or to my post on OH DS family over on FB.  Thanks and can't wait to spend an evening with Michelle and her wonderful hubby Don, as well as everyone in our area who's able to make it!  Also, if you know what you're bringing, note that so we make sure our bases are covered!  Thanks!  (And I'll be sending out my address to all those who will be attending, so it's important for you to let me know you're coming!)

Thanks guys!

Lori
GoBlue
on 7/15/11 1:40 pm
I'll be there but  haven't decided what to bring since I'll be coming straight from work. 
Kathy

Counting down to PS with Dr S  on 10-15-11 
J P.
on 7/16/11 12:11 am
I'll be there for sure!  We've got 8 other attendees listed on the facebook events page, too. 
Thanks for proving the place for this Lori!
~Jessica                                                   SW 271/ CW 131 / GW 145       

Come hang out with the Indianapolis
DS group -- calendar of events now online!
Lisey
on 7/16/11 4:05 am - Milwaukee suburb, WI
Just wanted to say that it's nice to see your post, I had been wondering how you're doing.  Everything settling down now hopefully?  I hope you're doing well :)

HW / SW / CW / GW      299 / 287160 / 140     Feb '09 / Mar '09 / Dec '13 /Aug '10          

Appendicitis/Bowel Obstruction Surgery 8/21/10
Beat Hodgkin's Lymphoma!  7/15/2011 - 1/26/2012 

Ran Half-Marathon 10/14/2012

First Pregnancy, Due 8/12/14                             I LOVE MY DS!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 131 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 671 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 236 views