My 8 week post-op LBL w/ butt aug update & pics if you're intersted

(deactivated member)
on 7/21/11 12:18 pm - Yorktown, VA
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/plasticsurgery/4427943/8-w eek-post-op-LBL-w-butt-aug-update-pics-too/

For those of you who are interested, the link to my update on the plastics forum is above.

For those that don't know me (as I seem to be posting here less and less), I'm 20.5 months post-op from the DS with no issues or complications. 
Hollydawn
on 7/21/11 1:01 pm
I just wanted to tell you, you look absolutely amazing and on behalf of those of us who want plastics in the future thanks for posting your after pics.
Holly 

beth-28
on 7/21/11 1:09 pm

I'm impressed. It looks really great. Can I ask what type of butt augmentation you had?

Beth

When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

(deactivated member)
on 7/21/11 1:47 pm - Yorktown, VA
It was an auto-augmentation, meaning my own tissue was used (no implants).  My surgeon left part of what he would have normally removed in an LBL attached back there and kind of squished it up into what looks like muffin tops and attached that to the top of my butt, just under the incision line.  Leaving it attached ensures that there is still bloodflow and the tissue should not die.  It's also more likely to stay whereas some people get fat injected into their butt and that is more likely to just reabsorb/diminish.

I got the augmentation done because if I just had an LBL where they removed the excess tissue and pulled the skin up, I'd have no ass at all!  LOL! 
Ann M.
on 7/21/11 1:54 pm - GA
You look great and a great silhouette too. I would be so happy!

-Band to DS revision on 06/21/2011!
Highest known Wt/ Lowest Wt (Banded)/ Regain-Starting Wt/ Current Wt/ Goal Wt
379.6/ 272/ 342/ 169/ South of 200

Julie R.
on 7/21/11 2:56 pm - Ludington, MI
 Becky - you look absolutely amazing!    What a pretty little waist you have, and the lift really worked out well with your upper thighs too.   Pre-PS, did you have sore tailbone problems, and if so, has the butt lift given you some more cushioning in that area?   
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

(deactivated member)
on 7/22/11 3:48 am - Yorktown, VA
I did have sore tailbone issues, but I can't say if this has helped or not, because I don't really sit on that part of my butt anymore.  It's still too tender and strange feeling (though it's getting better).  I now find I sit more forward/upright and on the bottom part of my butt, if that  makes sense. 
airbender
on 7/21/11 7:58 pm
the butt is a place that take a beating post massive weight loss, your surgeon did a great job, you have a heart behind, excellent, you good fantastic.....
MarciRenee
on 7/21/11 8:32 pm - IA
You look AMAZING!!  Wonderful results!!!

Color me VERY JEALOUS!
Marci       
lovemypugs
on 7/21/11 9:34 pm - VA
Wow you look awesome!!

Duodenal Switch on February 21, 2011

Surgery weight: 276; Current weight: 122; Height: 5'5

Plastics scheduled for 10/3/14: BL/BA, LBL, TL

Most Active
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 75 views
Recent Topics