PARTY TIME!!

Elizabeth N.
on 7/20/11 11:24 pm - Burlington County, NJ
YAY I'm about to get company! Pycca should be in the air as I write this . She'll be here a whole week and we have lots of fun planned. Pics and stories to follow. Pass the hat for bail money :-p. 

I'm off to hit the road for the airport WOOOOHOOOOO. Hey Dani, we would LOVE to get together for lunch or supper if you can swing it with your work schedule. PM me and let's see what we can work out.

kirmy
on 7/21/11 12:12 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
One day it will be me landing in that plane waiting to see my mate Elizabeth and asking..."where's the steak E"?

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Elizabeth N.
on 7/21/11 12:38 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Promises promises! Get your ass OUT HERE. Bring your beloved too. We now have a nice connection for a bunkhouse that could sleep 8 in VERY simple quarters, as in two queen futons, a queen bed and a foldaway double bed, that would run likely around $400/week. One bathroom, fully equipped kitchen.

Hell, wait long enough and you'll eventually be able to pitch a tent in my yard :-p. But I hope you make it sooner than that!

kirmy
on 7/21/11 10:03 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
But what about the farting?  Is this bunk house lined with asbestos?

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Elizabeth N.
on 7/22/11 12:45 am - Burlington County, NJ
Oh heavens, this is an oooollllld bunkhouse on a large ranch. Hired ranch hands are not infrequently rather, um, rank characters. It has withstood a lot that's probably just as stout, if not more so, than anything a DSer can offer. I'd say the only question is what your noses can handle :-D.

determineddanni
on 7/21/11 3:19 am
Sounds like so much fun!! I will for sure PM you! *claps excitedly*
Elizabeth N.
on 7/21/11 1:21 pm - Burlington County, NJ
YES YES YES!!! Debi is bummed that none of the other folks could make it, so I know she would just LOVE to get together with someone else around here.

MsBatt
on 7/21/11 4:58 am
You *****es. (*grin*) All I've got for company is dogs. They're fun, but they don't talk much---and not a damned one of them will COOK.
Elizabeth N.
on 7/21/11 12:39 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Well, I'm here for another month, so put your ass on a plane and get out here!

Blank Out
on 7/21/11 6:03 am
 Have a blast!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

Most Active
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 82 views
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 82 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 642 views