Best Quiche Ever Recipe!!! Who posted this?? It's life-changing!!!

Ms. Cal Culator
on 7/24/11 9:37 am - Tuvalu

Well, then, sprinkle some bacon on it, too!   I ordered this yesterday for lunch at Marie Callender's:

Marie's Classic Quiche & Salad Sampler

Freshly baked quiche with melted aged cheddar and jack cheese. Topped with applewood smoked bacon and a tomato slice. Served with a chicken waldorf salad made with fresh apples, cranberries & raisins and a spring salad with balsamic vinaigrette, mandarin oranges and caramelized pecans.

I don't cook much, but DAMN, I order good!  lol
Anna G.
on 7/24/11 9:39 am
Around here, Marie Callender's is a brand of frozen food! LOL Must be nice not to live in the sticks. That meal sounds like perfection!

yorkieGal
on 7/25/11 11:00 pm - Clermont, FL
Hey Anna, that sounds so good! We eat quiche all the time in the UK!!
I am going to make this after lunch when I've been grocery shopping, I have about 5Lbs of vacation weight still to lose and this recipe is going to help me!! Thanks sweetie!!
Plus my Mom and I love to share recipes and my older brother who lives with her had lost 10lbs by folowing a low carb plan recently (inspired by yours truly) and she will be so glad to make this for him!! So you helped me and him!!

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 148 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 690 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 237 views