DS in Mexico

Lori P.
on 9/11/11 1:21 pm - Kenosha, WI
My daughter is looking into self pay for the DS.  She would like to go to Mexico d/t cost.  She is fluent in spanish and has had medical care there before so traveling there will not be an issue for her.  Which doctor is recommended for the DS in Mexico?

Thanks

SW 212 / Goal 130 / Current 130

Ms. Cal Culator
on 9/11/11 1:23 pm - Tuvalu

Ungson.

Only Ungson.

Nobody else but Ungson.
beemerbeeper
on 9/11/11 1:25 pm - AL
There is only one.  Ungson.

If she thinks she's found another one she is wrong.  And unfortunately that could really be DEAD wrong.

~Becky

Ms. Cal Culator
on 9/11/11 1:34 pm - Tuvalu

Oh...and the only bad thing is that when I go to WI, I can't eat kringles.  ****** me off.
Lori P.
on 9/11/11 1:42 pm - Kenosha, WI
Kringles are yummy!!

Lori P.
on 9/11/11 1:37 pm - Kenosha, WI
Thanks all...she is just starting her research.   I knew there was one in particular that is dangerous .  She has not chosen anyone yet.  I will pass the name on to her.  

(deactivated member)
on 9/11/11 2:10 pm - San Jose, CA

No.  You are not listening.  There is not one "in particular" that is dangerous.  There is ONLY ONE WHO IS NOT DANGEROUS.

THERE IS NO "CHOICE" HERE.  THERE IS ONLY ONE MX SURGEON WHO DOES THE DS, AND THAT IS UNGSON.  PERIOD.  FULL STOP.  END OF SENTENCE.

Lori P.
on 9/11/11 8:55 pm - Kenosha, WI
 I got it...message understood. 

(deactivated member)
on 9/12/11 12:57 am - San Jose, CA

Good!

There have been HORROR stories involving non-Ungson DS surgeries.  We don't want to see any of that again.  Hence our rather strident emphasis.

Nicolle
on 9/11/11 7:56 pm
Only Ungson is acceptable, in my opinion. Do not let her be seduced by the criminals and their cheap prices near Tijuana. You get what you pay for in life and in the Mexican DS world.

Ungson.

Ungson.

Got it?

Nicolle

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 121 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 663 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 234 views