TOLD you wigs were fun :-)

Jolly Rancher
on 11/5/11 4:10 am
I love them all, but what I love even more is just how stinking happy you look in every picture. Amazing!
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
Elizabeth N.
on 11/5/11 4:33 am - Burlington County, NJ
Being alive is worthy of great celebration in my book :-).

Lynda D.
on 11/5/11 4:54 am
 I like the darkest brown the best. It looks good on you. 

What color is your skin? By that I mean, does your skin have a pink base (cool skin tone), or a yellow base (warm skin tone)? Here's how to tell. Look at the veins in your wrists in the sunlight. If your veins are green, you have a warm skin tone. If they appear blue, you have a cool skin tone. 

Warm tones look good in red, while cool tones look best in ash hair color (has a bluish/green tint to it). So you could do a dark auburn hair color that would look great against your skin. Or maybe some sort of strawberry blonde. But I really do think the darker colors look best on you. 

So there you go. That's your lesson for the day. You can pay me later. :P

~Lynda

PS: I don't know about the blue wig, but you look fit and fantastic!

First Surgery Date: November 5, 2005
Surgery Type: RNY--Proximal
Height: 5' 3"
Beginning Weight: 250 lbs.
Lowest Weight: 125 lbs.
Current Weight: 230 lbs. Seeking Revision to DS

Elizabeth N.
on 11/5/11 5:46 am - Burlington County, NJ
I'm a classic winter by seasons color theory, very cool pale skin and suited to high contrast. But I can wear a few warmer colors, too, like salmon and rust. I can wear some greenish tones too. But anything remotely yellow or brown makes me look like a died and forgot to lie down.

Once upon a time I did better as a blonde. It's only been with age that I've started looking better with darker hair.

Lynda D.
on 11/5/11 6:57 am
Lynda D.
on 11/5/11 7:34 am, edited 11/5/11 7:49 am
 Well, Elizabeth, I tried to post a couple of photos of hairstyles, but I don't know how. And I've got another bad tooth, which means a fever, which means I just don't feel like fighting a photo. 

You'll just have to read my mind to see the photos...sorry.

But seriously. You have an oblong/oval shaped face, and that means hairstyles that are somewhat flat on top, with volume on the sides are perfect for you. Oh, and side parts are best. I'm the opposite. My face is more round and that means height on top and middle parts to lengthen my face shape. It's all optical illusion.

Since I can't/won't load any photos, just think Sarah Jessica Parker, and Jennifer Aniston when looking for styles. And I'd love to see how you look in some of these styles, so post photos!

~Lynda

First Surgery Date: November 5, 2005
Surgery Type: RNY--Proximal
Height: 5' 3"
Beginning Weight: 250 lbs.
Lowest Weight: 125 lbs.
Current Weight: 230 lbs. Seeking Revision to DS

Elizabeth N.
on 11/6/11 9:06 am - Burlington County, NJ
You might get a kick out of my other newest one (that I got same day as the blue one. It's a lace front wig, which is the kind that you can wear without bangs because the edges are "invisible." It's very curly with most of the volume on the sides.

It has to sit out of its package for a while and then I need to do some styling to relax the curl to my very Western European specifications. But pics will follow :-D.

Today I went truly long haired, another one for which I don't yet have a pic. That one takes care of long face with a strong bang.

(deactivated member)
on 11/5/11 10:00 am
Jennifer D.
on 11/5/11 12:01 pm
Second last style is the best, love both the button down shirt and the hair style.
                                      Jennifer
          Thank you Cheri and Holly!
       Think twice, cut once! I've had 3 surgeries now, RNY, VSG and DS .
                                Ask me about the DS or visit dsfacts.com
2002 - RNY
2010 - RNY to VSG
2011 - Full DS-August 24th
                HW 311   SW 306  CW 235  GW 150
(deactivated member)
on 11/6/11 5:51 pm - Markham, Canada
You look like such a fun, vivacious woman with a zest for life!  You must be a lot of fun to be around!
Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 356 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 133 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1049 views