Dear Almost-Switched and Newly Switched Folks......

MsBatt
on 12/4/11 1:43 pm
Speaking as someone who's dissected several rats over the years, the average rat's balls are EACH larger than his heart. In most cases, each is half again as large as his heart---which means rats have some frickin' big balls!!!
Elizabeth N.
on 12/4/11 2:00 pm - Burlington County, NJ
determineddanni
on 12/4/11 11:44 pm
Those are some graphic hair rat balls let me tell ya..... lol

HW 259          SW 256          CW 141       GW 150

Elizabeth N.
on 12/5/11 11:22 am - Burlington County, NJ
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 12/5/11 2:20 am
My husband is hung like that.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

(deactivated member)
on 12/5/11 2:39 am, edited 12/5/11 2:40 am
REALLY????

Imma gonna call you LUCKY from now on...LOL
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 12/5/11 10:51 am
LOL! I was joking, if he were hung like that he'd have to cart around his genitals in a wheelbarrow wherever he went.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Its a Secret
on 12/5/11 8:22 pm, edited 2/9/12 8:24 pm
Comment pulled because OH refuses to respect members privacy and moderates unfairly.

Elizabeth N.
on 12/6/11 6:01 am - Burlington County, NJ
(deactivated member)
on 12/6/11 11:29 am
I feel the need to interject and just point out that, although sucking big hairy rat balls might seem completely appalling and useless, it would count toward one's daily protein intake.  So, technically speaking, there is a silver lining to the otherwise disgusting big hairy rat ball-sucking phenomenon (right up until you die from the Hanta virus (consumed during the process) that resides on the less-than-hygienic rodent's scrotum which, unfortunately, dangles too close to the proverbial poop-chute).  For anyone who's managed to make it to this point in my post, the take-home message is:  whey protein shakes don't sound so bad after all do they?  It's all a matter of perspective.  So glad I could be of assistance.   Stay tuned next week for our discussion of big green donkey @^%&@#$.
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 264 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 740 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 248 views