Dear Almost-Switched and Newly Switched Folks......

determineddanni
on 12/5/11 11:44 am
I have a really nice cushioned .308. The recoil is very minimal but if I do not feel it, I definatly will not be going. I just don't want to miss the action! Predator hunting is such a different feel to it, I like doing it a lot. Also I like helping the farmers because one gives us hot chocolate and cookies when we pass through lol The ranchers can't thank you enough when you get some on their lands. I just hope I can go out... I wanna rock my DS so early lol I just need to tell myself to cool the jets.

I just wanna start living life like I used to. I plan to go rafting I think this summer to in Idaho on the Salmon River and go fly fishing on the Smith River uggg so many plans! its like I am booking my life ahead of me lol

Next time your up let me know we can go catch a big old steak or something:)

HW 259          SW 256          CW 141       GW 150

Elizabeth N.
on 12/5/11 11:57 am - Burlington County, NJ
determineddanni
on 12/5/11 12:08 pm
GREAT! Mr. EN just needs to realize Montana is just the coolest thing since cheese!

HW 259          SW 256          CW 141       GW 150

Elizabeth N.
on 12/5/11 1:30 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Imissthe80s
on 12/4/11 11:55 pm - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
Have I told you lately that I love you? And I'm sorry I missed your surgiversary yesterday, Happy 5 Years, Woman! Did you have a bacon cake for your surgiversary?

Elizabeth N.
on 12/5/11 12:00 am - Burlington County, NJ
Imissthe80s
on 12/5/11 2:38 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
Pulled pork, a DSers dream food and Des' dream food.  So, will I be able to eat pulled pork at a couple weeks out as long as it's not dry?! Ribeyes rock, but I suspect I won't be having one of those for a loooooong time after surgery, though, since they are dense and dry.

Elizabeth N.
on 12/5/11 3:03 am - Burlington County, NJ
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 12/5/11 12:38 pm
It may be a while longer then that, maybe a month and a half  (or longer) before soft meats begin to sit well. You might have to have your soft meats in a sauce or gravy to get them down. It takes a while to graduate from soft foods (eggs & cheese) up to hardier protiens.

I, too, dream of pulled pork.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Julie B.
on 12/5/11 1:21 am - OH
Truer words were never spoken!! I was blown away just how much it DID suck big hairy rat balls!!! lol! I was in the pits of hell for at least three weeks, and then, slowly, the sun started to come up. Dehydration is the devil and I had it twice and needed IV fluids. I honestly make the WORST patient (I am an RN, and they say we are the worst, Dr. Maguire even mumbled under his breath that nurses are a pain in the rear lolol!).

Thank you for the post. Even at 5 weeks out, and the pit of hell is gone. I have zero enjoyment from food. Fluids are still woe and misery but I CAN choke them down. BUT your post makes me remember just how much worse it was and how thankful I am that I am on the upswing!

Thank you again!

SW - 373 / CW - 179 / GW - 160

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 285 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 757 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 253 views