What's for dinner tonight - Tuesday

yorkieGal
on 12/6/11 2:19 am - Clermont, FL

Hey Guys,

we are having chilli stuffed bell peppers for dinner tonight...I just make my chilli a bit thicker and less soupy as that is how I  like it and stuff some bell pepper halves I have blanched in some boiling water.
I sprinkle a ton of pepper jack and fiesta blend cheese on the top and bake for about 35 minutes on 360.

I am also making some extra meaty spaghetti sauce to use later in the week. I am adding a ton of chopped zucchini, fresh tomatoes and egg plant as a friend gave me some from her garden. we will have this later this week with some dreamfields and shredded cheese.

What are you having?????

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

Blank Out
on 12/6/11 2:26 am
 Chipotle chicken bowl with lots of sour cream and cheese!  Pinto beans, and a little brown rice!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

yorkieGal
on 12/6/11 2:38 am - Clermont, FL

Hey Hon, do you make this yourself ? recipe to share ???

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

Blank Out
on 12/6/11 2:41 am
 So sorry, I meant the food franchise, Chipotle Mexican Grill.  If you don't have one near you, you are missing out!  Grilled meat, all fresh toppings.  The bowl is all the burrito fillings without the tortilla.  So yummy!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

yorkieGal
on 12/6/11 3:22 am - Clermont, FL
yes we have one, just never had anything from there....Mmmmmm maybe that will have to go on my "to eat" list for later in the week.

So you ask for a burrito bowl and then just leave out the rice??sounds like a plan

Yorkie xx

KellyJTn
on 12/6/11 2:46 am - Oak Ridge, TN
I think we will be having cheesy potao soup with ham, and corn bread. Sounds pretty yummy to me on this dreary rainy day!

~Kelly ~   
SW 364/CW 164/GW 150             

ModestoK
on 12/6/11 2:58 am
Chicken cordon bleu with extra swiss melted on top and half of a Wendy's baked potato with cheese & butter.
                                      ~  Kim  ~

HW - 283        SW - 257.5     Goal - 156
Thanks to all the DS vets who have paid it forward - I <3 you guys!  
Looking for DS support & information?   Check out :     http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

Chad M.
on 12/6/11 3:17 am - Indianapolis, IN
Chili. I grew up with very chunky tomato-ey chili, but Texas style has grown on me. I base my recipe off this one, a two-time Terlingua winner.

www.chili.org/mnadeau.html
kathy215
on 12/6/11 6:38 am
OMG LOVE CHIPOLTE.. DV.. I stop at the one in Montgomeryville usually 1 a week or every other week, I get the Chicken Burrito bowl with black beans, brown rice, salsa, cheese, lettuce. OMG and they give u soo much...
Larissa P.
on 12/6/11 6:42 am - Denton, TX
I love chili with a huge dollup of sour cream...

I've made a plege to learn slow cooker recipes, too.
Duodenal Switch hybrid due to complications.

Click! > DS Documents ~ VitaLady.com ~ DSFacts.com ~ OH DS FB
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 264 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 740 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 247 views