Indianapolis DS Events for August

Chad M.
on 8/13/12 8:48 pm - Indianapolis, IN
 Hello everyone. As you may or may not know, we are about to lose the lovely and talented Jess to her future husband and married life in Canada. She has done a lot of work organizing events and getting the word out every month for the last several years, and I have agreed to try to take over her role as she moves on to a new phase in her life.   If you would like to be included in our events notices, you can send me an email ( [email protected] ) or a friend request on facebook. Unfortunately I cannot send private messages on this site, so you may have a hard time communicating with me. You can get in touch with any of the Indy DS'ers and I'm sure they can get you in touch with me.   Most months we have a dinner and a support group meeting.   This month, we have:   Indianapolis DS Dinner Tuesday, August 13, 6:00 PM Scotty's Brewhouse, Downtown Indianapolis 1 Virginia Avenue       DS Support Group Tuesday, August 28, 6:30 PM  St. Vincent Hospital, Carmel Bariatric Center, Entrance 4    Support group meeting run by St V nurse or dietitian. Everyone is welcome! We often go for dinner after the meeting. 
Chad M.
on 8/13/12 10:01 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Sorry, that's Tuesday, August 14.  And sorry about the formatting.  Trying briefly one more time:

Indianapolis DS Dinner
Tuesday, August 14, 6:00 PM Scotty's Brewhouse, Downtown Indianapolis
1 Virginia Avenue

DS Support Group
Tuesday, August 28, 6:30 PM 
St. Vincent Hospital, Carmel Bariatric Center, Entrance 4
Support group meeting run by St V nurse or dietitian. Everyone is welcome! We often go for dinner after the meeting. 

Chad M.
on 8/28/12 10:21 am - Indianapolis, IN
 Bumping this. Reminder, the support group meeting is tonight. Hope to see everyone there!
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 291 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 763 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 254 views