Upset Stomach

DivaJojo
on 12/18/12 3:26 am - Atlanta, GA

Hello All;

Long time, no see.  I'm doing well, just very, very busy.  For the last couple of weeks, I've been having increased gas issues and general stomach uneasiness no matter what I eat.  My eating hasn't really changed as I have some favorites that are my staples as I've experienced no upset with them over the years and, with minor variations occasionally, haven't gotten tired of them.  My daily intake consists of generally:

S:  Yogurt with benefiber added.

B:  Egg casserole with peppers and onions, usually turkey sausage and cheddar cheese.

S:  Apple (Golden delicious or lately - royal gala)

L:  Turkey rollups with bit of aged gouda (fell in love about 8 months ago) with either an apple, few grapes or cucumber slices.

D:  Usually chicken or fish (tilapia or salmon) with vegetables (usually green beans or succotash - my fav's) and occasionally a portion of baked potato with ranch dressing.

All vitamins and usually about 100-120 ounces of water.

Don't get me wrong, I do occasionally indulge in other stuff, but can tell the difference in my system so I always comeback to my standard.  It's just for the last couple of weeks, I've had a lot of gas and general queezy discomfort starting about half way through the day no matter what I eat.  I was ill with some stomach but week before last and wondered if things have just not evened out yet, so I've upped my pro-biotics and increasing my water intake as best I can.  Just wanted to ask the question here and see if there were any other suggestions.

Otherwise, hope you're all having a great holiday season.

DivaJojo

Diva Jojo:   SW:  440lbs -- CW:  274lbs  --  GW:  240lbs

DivaJojo
on 12/18/12 3:29 am - Atlanta, GA

I meant to say I was ill with some 24-hour stomach "bug" a couple of weeks ago.  Had to miss two of my Christmas with the ASO performances, bummer.

Diva Jojo:   SW:  440lbs -- CW:  274lbs  --  GW:  240lbs

MajorMom
on 12/18/12 6:23 pm - VA

I hope you have a great holiday season, JoJo.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 264 views
calcium/protein