Brok's Pizza and other stuff.

myblueseven
on 4/13/13 2:01 am - Sudbury, Canada

Brok's pizza is amazing.  Loved it!   Thanks for sharing that one.

I have also made the cream cheese pancakes.  They seem good in theory but I can't seem to cook them right.  Do you use oil or better in pan and at what temp.  Even on low my seem to always burn on the outside and stay soggie on the inside.  I would like to be able to make them well for a nice change.  Has anyone tried adding protein powder to them.  I did with the no flour pb cookies and it was ok.

Thanks

SUE
beemerbeeper
on 4/13/13 8:34 am - AL

Sue,

What cream cheese pancake recipe are you using?  I do a cream cheese/egg recipe called "Oopsie bread" that I cook in little puffs and eat with butter, splenda and cinamon.  Sort of a take off funnel cake or pastry puffs. The recipe calls for puttinig them in ziplock bags overnight and that then they have the consistency of a burger bun but I haven't tried that.

~Becky

Huneypie
on 4/13/13 10:58 pm - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Please see this link for an easy way to cook creamcheese pancakes http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/wls_lightweights/4601912/E asy-way-to-cook-creamcheese-pancakes-w-pics/#38170454

I've never used protein powder so can't comment on that.

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 362 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 135 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1051 views