Where can I find a list of the vitamins we need to order post op?

MSSEXXC74
on 10/10/13 7:31 am
I know I have seen some type of thread on one of these sites regarding the list of vitamins required past DS? I went to Vitalady's site and saw her prices and thought since I'm not working right now I can keep busy by finding the vitamins I need and save some $$$$. It will also stop me from being consumed with my mother's passing. When I'm not busy I just think about it all the time and cry. Finding all the vites I need seems like a serious task to keep me busy.
JazzyOne9254
on 10/10/13 7:41 am

I ordered Vitalady's Deficiency package when I was just out.   Didn't have any deficiencies, just did it proactively.

Once I got it. I compared the list to her DS List, and made up my own list, hunted for the substitutes, and have been going that way since.

I buy my multis and Calcium Citrate from Walmart. Store Brand Equate.   Most everything else I order from luckyvitamin.com, and some can be found on amazon.com as well.  Also, try eBay.  You can also find Protein powder and protein bars there pretty reasonably, as well.

HW 405/SW 397/CW 138/GW 160  Do the research!  Check the stats!
The DS is *THE* solution to Severe Morbid Obesity!

LadyLilMax
on 10/10/13 11:47 am - Retirement Ville, AZ

I am truly sorry for  your loss.  I lost my dear mom way back in 2001 and believe me, I still to this day start to dial her phone number sometimes.... they are the best, huh?  

God bless you and good luck on your journey, dear.

I think the above posters idea was pretty slick!  

RNY 12/11/12  HW:230   SW:220   GW:140   CW:130  5ft 1

MajorMom
on 10/10/13 6:27 pm - VA

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?