Vets - Drinking too fast does it cause stomach bubbles still

Sunshine16
on 9/5/14 12:45 am, edited 9/5/14 12:46 am

Hello I am trying to narrow down my concerns, and thinking about making an appointment for my loud stomach, which is extremely sensitive.  I was wondering perhaps I need to start back with a straw to stop the stomach bubbles or gurggles after I drink.  Perhaps taking big gupes is causing some of the loud sounds. 

Is this effecting you vets?

SW / CW / GW 292 / 188 / 174 - Height 5'7, Size 10

Huneypie
on 9/5/14 3:08 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Nope, I can get down an 8oz glass of water in about a minute and no stomach gurgles here - intestinal ones occasionally yes, but not stomach gurgles.

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Valerie G.
on 9/5/14 7:22 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

I still get it sometimes, especially in the morning is when I notice it most.  I wouldn't worry about it.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

NoreenRT
on 9/5/14 10:49 am - Warner Robins, GA

My tummy seems to gurgle just about every day from late morning until 2 or 3 i**** is so loud, it's the talk of the office.

no worries on my end. I'm just known as the one with the loud growling tummy.

Noreen  HW 352 / SW 324 / CW 175/ LW/ 148 / GW 150   (achieved Aug 14 '11)

Most Active
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 75 views
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 75 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 640 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 232 views