Quickly getting the extra weight off

Sunshine16
on 6/30/15 5:11 am

Hello,

I'm an old timer, out five years.  Wanted to know what tactic you guys used to get back to your ideal stats, and weight?   Do you know something that quickly works for you and how long does it normally takes?

Shine

SW / CW / GW 292 / 188 / 174 - Height 5'7, Size 10

PattyL
on 7/1/15 11:24 pm

Atkins induction.  Very low carb.  And extra water/mint tea.

jashley
on 7/4/15 3:44 pm
DS on 12/19/12
On July 1, 2015 at 11:24 PM Pacific Time, PattyL wrote:

Atkins induction.  Very low carb.  And extra water/mint tea.

Patty, are you still drinking your mint tea?

I'm going to have to brew up a big pot of it.  The Bounce Back ha****  Although I quit eating the crap foods, the weight isn't coming off like it used to.  Guess I will have to start low carbing it also.

PattyL
on 7/5/15 12:16 pm

The mint tea still works.  Not just for me, I have yet to see anyone who didn't get at least SOME results.

You can't do it all the time or you lose the value of it.  The ideal seems to be something like 2 weeks on and 1 week off.  I brew a gallon every night to drink the next day.  That way it's always fresh and I know how much I have had to drink.

I don't do this all the time and I should!  The tea is cheap and it works!

jashley
on 7/5/15 7:40 am, edited 7/5/15 7:40 am
DS on 12/19/12

I gotta get on the bank wagon with it.  I am drinking tea every day now.  I really need to make a gallon of non-caff tea to drink every day.  That alone will take up room in my stomach and cut down on how much I eat every day. 

Glad to see you are doing well and still helping the new people. Bless you.

Sunshine16
on 7/7/15 9:54 am

Patty, so you are saying mint tea does something to our system that helps with weight loss?  What is the most have you lost past 5 years out?  I am five years out now.

Its crazy but it seem like we are dieting all over again.  What would you say is the difference now that we are dieting compared to before the surgery?

Sunshine16
on 7/7/15 9:55 am

Patty, so you are saying mint tea does something to our system that helps with weight loss?  What is the most have you lost past 5 years out?  I am five years out now.

Its crazy but it seem like we are dieting all over again.  What would you say is the difference now that we are dieting compared to before the surgery?

PattyL
on 7/17/15 11:34 pm

There is no science that says this works.  But every one who has tried it had some results.

Dieting is dieting and dieting sucks.  And the further out you are the more you have to do it.  The biggest difference to me is that we are starting out with a manageable problem that is not out of control.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 259 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 738 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 247 views