I got a date!!! Band to DS revision

SmilinsShrinking
on 5/7/16 9:17 am - Kent, WA
DS on 08/05/16

Wahoo!! After much research and a ton of help from you guys... I've got a date to get a band to DS revision surgery. August 4 :-) with Dr. Esquerra.  I'm using the time between now and then to get moving on my losses, hoping to make surgery as easy as possible for him.   I'm using the time to get as educated as possible about what to expect to living with  DS.... vitamins, lab work, etc.   And I'm working on moving more, getting stronger, hoping it'll make the recovery a little easier.

I really appreciate the encouragement and comfort that I received as I reached out wanting and needing a revision.  Thank you.

Joni?

Revision band to DS. I had plastics to take care of my jiggily bits. I'm feeling so good!! My results have been even better than I ever dreamed.

larra
on 5/7/16 9:44 am - bay area, CA

Congratulations! Dr. Esquerra has a very solid reputation. You will find life with the DS completely different from lap band, and you won't miss that piece of crap for a moment.

Larra

PinkStarburst73
on 5/7/16 9:24 pm - SPRING, TX
Revision on 05/26/16

Yaaaaay! I'm doing exactly what you posted! Reading, reading, reading! I joined a FB group that has lots of info too! I'll keep ya posted on my experience with Dr. Esquerra... we're in great hands!  May 26 is just around the corner and so is August! Yaaay! :)

**Third time is my charm**

HW-300/LW-140/CW-200/GW-135

MajorMom
on 5/8/16 2:57 am - VA

Congratulations!  

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

SmilinsShrinking
on 5/8/16 9:28 am - Kent, WA
DS on 08/05/16

Thank you ?

Revision band to DS. I had plastics to take care of my jiggily bits. I'm feeling so good!! My results have been even better than I ever dreamed.

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 362 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 135 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1051 views