Weight gain after DS

donna39
on 3/12/19 3:47 pm - FL
I have chronic in in the legs. One day the scale day this. The next day it says something different. When I had revision I only lost 93lbs. I need help getting back on track. I'm just feeling discouraged due to me not knowing how much I really weigh. I weighed the other day it was 273 today it was 278. I been eating protein and veg even shakes once or twice a day. I have to start writing what I eat down. Please open for advise.

Donna SW- 363   CW- 326  GW- 230              VS 04/25/2013 Dr. M. Jawad

Janet P.
on 3/13/19 11:21 am

Sorry but I'm having a hard time following your post. I guess I'm confused as why you're so concerned about whether you weigh 273 or 278. I would recommend stop worrying about how much you weigh and start tracking what you're eating. I think from your signature block it appears you started with the sleeve and then got the switch done. Technical not a revision (revision would be RNY to DS, or DS to RNY). Many people have the same issue because you don't have restriction anymore (only malabsorption).

Go back to basics - you already said you need to start writing down what you eat. Focus on high protein, low carbs, and lots of water. If you get hungry, snack on protein - nuts, jerky, deli meats/cheeses, etc.

Janet in Leesburg
DS 2/25/03
Hazem Elariny

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 355 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 133 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1049 views