All of a sudden i'm getting full very quickly like it was during the time after my ds surgery

jdbates30
on 7/23/19 7:07 am

Hi everyone So I am four years post op (as of April). I started off at 458 lbs, and my goal was to get and stay under 200lbs. I hit that after around 2 years and have varied between 190-210. So been pretty good with that. I don't really diet I just make sure I eat in moderation and protein first.

Well to my question. On Sunday I noticed at lunch time I was hungry so I ate, but probably about half of what I normally would and I felt full. This has continued with each meal since then.

One thing I have made sure I don't do is over eat. So when I feel full I stop. When I haven't I will either have a sneeze fest (like 10 sneezes) or i'll have to throw up.

I still feel good. So I just hadn't heard of this before. Anyone else ever hear of this or deal with it?

Thanks

Jason

Liz J.
on 7/23/19 8:40 am, edited 7/24/19 4:05 am
DS on 11/29/16

I'm just behind you at right under 3 years out and I have weeks like that. One week I'm eating anything and everything next week I can't even eat 2 eggs in a meal. I think it's just life.

Good Luck!

HW: 398.8 SW:356 GW: 175 CW:147

Janet P.
on 7/23/19 9:26 am

Sometimes this happens to me, but its definitely not consistent. If you feel that there's something wrong (you say that this has happened constantly since Sunday), then I would get it checked out. Has anything changed related to your bathroom activities? Try to look for patterns.

I've never had any kind of blockage so I don't really know what the signs and symptoms are.

Janet in Leesburg
DS 2/25/03
Hazem Elariny

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 277 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 751 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 251 views