High AST/ALT

Fire_Ice
on 10/23/19 4:35 pm, edited 10/23/19 4:37 pm
DS on 10/25/17

I just had my two year checkup and everything else looks great except for my AST and ALT levels (the internet says these are things related to the liver).They are 162 and 126 respectively, which is four times higher than what's considered the high end of normal.

My doctor's office doesn't seem too concerned; they're saying it's normal for DS patients to be this high.

Is this something I need to concerned about? Is there something I should be doing to lower them?

White Dove
on 10/23/19 8:14 pm - Warren, OH

That is a normal after rapid weight loss.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

PattyL
on 10/23/19 11:27 pm

Normal after a DS. They usually go down when you are done losing weight.

MizzzCee
on 11/20/19 2:32 am
DS on 12/17/18

At what point, if any, do these numbers usually drop into the normal range? Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease was the primary reason I had the DS so I am very keen to see my liver function tests all be good. Thanks!

liamtovey
on 11/20/19 2:11 am

It's absolutely normal.

geometry dash full game

LaurenceS
on 1/24/20 2:20 pm

Due to the nature of my lifestyle and business, I always feel inclined to recommend a natural way to find solutions to any health problem. I firmly believe we can develop proper nutrition habits that will help our bodies return to or form brand new ways of efficiency. Weather that be lowering AST and ALT levels or simply increasing our ability to utilize fats or carbohydrates effectively, whatever the case in any given situation i think we can do ourselves a big favour by educating ourselves on how our body functions optimally when we give it what it was designed to receive through food. Of course i believe medicine can help as well, just advocating proper nutrition first. Take a look at this article here at medicalnewstoday.com, it might help provide some suggestions on where you could begin implementing some good habits into your diet and lifestyle. Hope it helps!

lucasbell49672
on 10/5/20 1:30 am

Why do they even bother? Even I won't like a life that complicated.

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 355 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 133 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1049 views