What do you use to track your daily Protein intake

adcarroll
on 10/29/19 10:45 am
DS on 11/18/19

Hi ,

I am scheduled to hopefully have my DS surgery on 11/18/19 (just waiting on the insurance to give their approval). I have done a lot of research on the surgery and have read a ton of post's on this forum. Between all that and talking with my Nutritionist and Doctor, I understand how important taking your vitamins, getting your water in, and having a high Protein Diet is for the success and for our well being.

To plan ahead, I am trying to find a simple phone application to track my macronutrients (whi*****lude water, carbohydrates, fat and protein). A lot of the apps I have found mainly tract Calories and Carbs, but to get the Macronutrients like protein, they want to charge you either a monthly or yearly membership fee. Before investing money on one of the many apps out there, that I may or may not like, what do you guys and gals do to track you nutrients?? Thank you in advance :)

White Dove
on 10/29/19 2:44 pm - Warren, OH

My Fitness Pal is the best and is free.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Valerie G.
on 10/30/19 1:36 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA

FitDay is what I used 14 years ago, but today it's all in my head.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

hollykim
on 10/30/19 4:06 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On October 29, 2019 at 5:45 PM Pacific Time, adcarroll wrote:

Hi ,

I am scheduled to hopefully have my DS surgery on 11/18/19 (just waiting on the insurance to give their approval). I have done a lot of research on the surgery and have read a ton of post's on this forum. Between all that and talking with my Nutritionist and Doctor, I understand how important taking your vitamins, getting your water in, and having a high Protein Diet is for the success and for our well being.

To plan ahead, I am trying to find a simple phone application to track my macronutrients (whi*****lude water, carbohydrates, fat and protein). A lot of the apps I have found mainly tract Calories and Carbs, but to get the Macronutrients like protein, they want to charge you either a monthly or yearly membership fee. Before investing money on one of the many apps out there, that I may or may not like, what do you guys and gals do to track you nutrients?? Thank you in advance :)

myfitnesspal.com

adcarroll
on 10/31/19 4:39 am
DS on 11/18/19

Thank you everyone for your imput. I also heard Carb Manager is a good one. I will look at that and Fitness Pal.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 148 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 690 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 237 views