vitamin Patches

sweetestdyme
on 11/4/19 5:59 am - Memphis, TN

It has been a long time since I have been on here, but I have always gotten great information and advice. So, I'm curious to hear what you all think or have experienced about vitamin patches and their effectiveness after DS

PattyL
on 11/4/19 11:27 am

If you check the FB groups there was one where we experimented with the patches for more than a year. They do not work for DSers. Some of the sleeve people did fine but they are not for us!!!

shelby1994
on 2/14/20 9:20 am

The patches work for me. I am a DSer. My doctor even recommends them to other weight loss patients who are anemic.

Kim

hollykim
on 11/5/19 2:32 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On November 4, 2019 at 1:59 PM Pacific Time, sweetestdyme wrote:

It has been a long time since I have been on here, but I have always gotten great information and advice. So, I'm curious to hear what you all think or have experienced about vitamin patches and their effectiveness after DS

I use them with my dis to supplement my oral and sublingual routine buy can't rely on them alone

Valerie G.
on 11/10/19 11:53 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

I tried them for 9 months and they weren't the miracle I was hoping for, either.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

stacy T.
on 11/10/19 5:26 pm - San Francisco, CA

Hi, I am looking at these patches as well and feel there isn't as much info as I would like to see. I would really love it if those of you visiting this thread, who have used the patches, would take a few minutes and run thru this 10 question survey about it. I figure we all should pool our knowledge!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2QCH83M

I will be sharing the data here on OH.

Regards,

Stacy

sleeved524
on 2/15/20 4:38 pm
RNY on 01/30/20 with

I TRIED A BATCH AFTER MY SLEEVE AND IT GAVE ME RASHES IN THE AREA I APPLIED THEM TOO..

No Bueno!

Most Active
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 45 views
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 45 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 619 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 227 views