NEED HELP PLEASE

candyT.
on 4/8/12 4:49 pm - JONESBORO, GA

I have fallen and i need HELP.I had surg.in 2005 and i have put on weight.i want to go back with the whey protin shakes, and eating food for dinner..BUT WHAT??? i fix supper for my mama we eat together and she will eat what i will.I need some ideas ASAP....RECIPS TOO..OR SOME WEB PLACE TO GET ME GOING ..I FORGOT A LOT AND IM SURE THERE IS NEW STUFF OUT THERE...THANKS

MARIA F.
on 4/9/12 8:39 am - Athens, GA

Hey Candy,

I'll be in the Jonesboro area next week. Maybe we can get together if you want.

As far a protein shakes, I like Lean Dessert, Oh Yeah!, Lean Body and Premier.

Here are some healthy recipes you might like:

High Protein Spinach Gorgonzola Cheese Quiche Cup WLS Recipe

Sounds awesome doesn’t it?! I love quiche, and I love cheese, like spinach. So the High Protein Spinach Gorgonzola Quiche Cups are a win-win with me!     I got the recipe from Linda Farnsworth from EatinWellLivingThin. If you are … Continue reading

Erika’s Nutrient Dense High Protein Quinoa Oatmeal Cookies Recipe

I saw this recipe from Erika Cabrera on Facebook tonight and it just looks too yummy! This nutrient dense, high protein quinoa oatmeal raisin cookies recipe look like they are packed full of flavor and nutrients. Here’s her recipe   … Continue reading

Bariatric Foodie Four Cheese Protein Mashed Cauliflower Recipe…..Yum!

One problem I have is that I don’t like most veggies. I do however like cauliflower, and I LOVE cheese! So I was thrilled to find this recipe from Nik of Bariatric Foodie for the four cheese protein mashed … Continue reading

Awesome Post Weight Loss Surgery Recipe: Broccoli Quinoa casserole!

Are you looking for some awesome healthy recipes to improve your diet since you’ve had weight loss surgery? Then take a look at Linda from EatingWellLivingThin.com‘s quick and easy broccoli quinoa casserole! Linda is a WLS‘er herself, and has some … Continue reading

Low Fat, Low Calorie Peanut Butter Protein Shake Recipe

I love peanut butter. And if I can’t have a peanut butter milkshake like I want………Then a peanut butter protein shake it is! Now of course you know about all the fat and calories in peanut butter, but I found … Continue reading

Healthy High Protein Quinoa Burger Recipe

Awesome quick and easy meal, healthy recipe from Linda at EatingWellLivingThin. And of course it’s high protein as well!   Love That Quinoa Burger!   QUINOA BURGER So yummy!  If you want a change of pace that’s meat-free, yet full of … Continue reading

Quick & Easy Low Carb, High Protein Hummus Snack Wrap

Quick and easy and tastes delicious. Good for anytime, but is a great post workout snack! 5 Minutes to Prepare and Cook Ingredients Hummus (2 tbsp) Fat Free Feta Cheese (1 oz) Roasted Red Peppers (1 oz) Low Carb Wrap … Continue reading

Copycat Recipe: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte

Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe ` Love the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte? Here is a copycat recipe you can make yourself: 3 tablespoons canned pumpkin 2 tablespoons sugar free DaVinci Gourmet vanilla sugar free syrup (found at Walmart) 1/4 … Continue reading

Godiva Pumpkin Spice Coffee Recipe

Awesome recipe for Godiva Pumpkin Spice Gourmet Coffee from Ginger!!!   Gourmet Godiva Gourmet Pumpkin Spice Coffee  6 ounces freshly brewed Godiva Pumpkin Spice Coffee 2 tablespoons sugar free DaVinci Gourmet vanilla sugar free syrup(found at Walmart) 3 – 4 … Continue reading

*There is a cream cheese pancake recipe that I'm going to try tonight. If it's as good as I ithink it will be then I'll be posting that on the blog in the next day or 

Ginger’s High Protein Fish Chowder Recipe

Ginger has this recipe on her blog for Fish Chowder, very high protein!   Fish Chowder   Cooked Salmon (your choices) Cooked Mahi Mahi Cooked Swordfish Cooked Grouper Pearl Onion (frozen) Cauliflower cut in small pieces (frozen) this is in … Continue reading

*There's a cream cheese pancake recipe that I'll be trying tonight. If it turns out as good as I think then I'll be posting that in the next day or 2.

FormerlyFluffy.com

candyT.
on 4/9/12 2:13 pm - JONESBORO, GA

Thank you so much Maria

Most Active