Approved! Scheduling surgery today!

julienne
on 9/4/12 3:28 am - GA
RNY on 10/22/12
So, after all the drama, I was approved. Since the approval, Atlanta Bariatrics has totally rocked. Traci, the new nutritionist, is a rock star. I went in Friday to meet with her, and to schedule the surgery with Cindy, but Cindy wasn't in.

They do the surgery on Mondays, so I'm vascillating between Nov. 12th and December 3rd. My sister is having a baby in February, and if I time my FMLA right, I can be out when the baby comes. But if I go ahead and have the surgery on Nov. 12th, I can still go to my husband's office Christmas party... and look smokin' hot. Also, I'd start my liquid diet the Monday before Halloween, which would give me a chance to have one last night out. (Kidding. Okay, not kidding.)

Thoughts?
LaShelle2
on 9/4/12 4:04 pm, edited 9/4/12 4:05 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
I am so happy you finally got your approval. Best wishes for a safe and successful surgery! 

I am sure whatever date you choose, you will be fine.   If you go with the November date, you will be a couple of sizes smaller by Christmas!   

~LaShelle

sarapilar
on 12/12/12 11:51 am
VSG on 02/21/13

How did your surgery go?  Excited to find out!  I am thinking about going with your doctor, too.

"The most difficult part of changing how you live and eat is believing that change is possible. It takes a fierce kind of love for yourself."Geneen Roth

Most Active