Need some help

curiouscat7
on 1/5/13 11:25 pm

I haven't been around... I 've been busy enjoying life... I will have my 4 yr surgiversary in March... I am so grateful... However, due to some personal problems that entered my life the last few months.. I slipped... I gained 20 pnds..

I am sad, angry but ready to nip in the butt..(literally) 

However, the crazy thing is I'm scared...I'm scared I'm going back to being that sad fat girl again. I know what to do.. I guess I just need support and to hear from others who got back on track..

Thanks

Lauren 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
LaShelle2
on 1/11/13 2:23 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
LaShelle2
on 1/11/13 2:28 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

LaShelle2
on 1/11/13 2:29 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
LaShelle2
on 1/11/13 2:36 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
LaShelle2
on 1/11/13 2:38 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
LaShelle2
on 1/11/13 2:42 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
curiouscat7
on 1/11/13 2:47 am

Thanks... I did call my Dr and am going to do IT . I ran into the nurse at JC emory where I had my surgery. I told her of my wt gain and she said it's normal. At 10 pnd regain I was ok..but this is to much and I don't feel good with the extra 10.

And yes I know of some who have regained a lot of the wt back and don't come around. Sad that we don't here of more of those who were around 4 plus yrs as we went thru this journey. I remember the Insurance struggles , then pre surgery requirements, then post surgery..... But we are and always will be bariatric patients.  We need to stick together and be here for each other since we are the only ones *****ally understand ! 

Again, thanks for the cheers, I really need them. Hope your doing well.... 

L

Ps how is the member who had horrible complications... I can't remember her name.... 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
LaShelle2
on 1/11/13 8:51 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Most Active