Atlanta area

lesbella
on 1/28/13 8:26 am
RNY on 07/25/13

Has anyone had WLS at Kennestone with Doctors Smith and Jean-Pierre?  If so, please share your experiences.

LaShelle2
on 1/30/13 9:04 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
sarapilar
on 2/3/13 10:28 pm
VSG on 02/21/13

Dr. Smith is my second choice, Dr. Johnson is my first choice for VSG.  I almost wish I had started with Dr. Smith, but now I am too far down the line with Dr. Johnson.

"The most difficult part of changing how you live and eat is believing that change is possible. It takes a fierce kind of love for yourself."Geneen Roth

Calliope36
on 2/15/13 4:52 am - GA

Dr. Jean-Pierre is doing my DS in a few weeks. I am extremely satisfied with WCBS! No problems at all.  Love the staff.  I met with Dr. JP for my first surgery consult a few weeks ago.  He is very attentive and detailed (as a surgeon should be), I have never had a negative experience with the staff as I have been in contact with them since the beginning of December when I first started doing my research.  My phone calls are always returned in a very reasonable amount of time.  Since Dr. JP, and Dr. Smith are the only docs at the practice, I think you will not go wrong either way.

LaShelle2
on 3/15/13 12:30 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Most Active